"New" Products?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 12:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"New" Products?

I searched the forum with the search tool for anything to do with the "Surf City Garage" detailing products line. All that came up was something about a bug remover. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this stuff, judging by the prices of it at my local store, they sure are proud of the product they have produced. Thanks for any feedback.

Old 02-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by deceased98f150
I searched the forum with the search tool for anything to do with the "Surf City Garage" detailing products line. All that came up was something about a bug remover. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this stuff, judging by the prices of it at my local store, they sure are proud of the product they have produced. Thanks for any feedback.
I have never heard of them but that doesnt mean that they dont produce a good product. Most of the guys here use mostly Meg's, Poorboy's, and Adam's Polishes with a few venturing into the Menzerna line. I am sure some of the more experienced guys like Gipraw, the two Rocks as well as hwm3 and Boss429 will chime in and give you there opinions. The mantra that I here often around here is find a product line you like and gives you the results you want and know it well and use it often but also dont be afraid to experiment with different lines.

Old 02-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Surf City makes some excellent products. They are really popular on the all detailiing forums. Their Grime Destroyer, Glass Cleaner, Barrier Wax, Wheel Cleaner, and Tire Shine are their popular items.

Quick Reply: "New" Products?