I love Hyperdressing

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks good. I'm about to run out. I need to order some more.

Old 07-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
It remains as the best product manufactured by Meguiar's, IMO (right in front of M105).

Here are this past weekend's details.... Well, at least the wheels (this is a HD thread, right?)

I actually was lucky enough to be able to try out this product before it came to market... looking back on my notes about the product, one very prevalent thing was written atop the Technical Data Sheet for the product "GET THIS STUFF!".

I've gone through gallons and gallons of it at this point in time... I love it.

-RP-

Old 07-23-2009, 01:01 AM
What dilution was that Rockpick?

Old 07-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Moderator &

Wells were probably 6:1'ish. I rarely use a 4:1 for wells -- always more diluted to save chem.

Tires were 1:1, I believe (I keep four bottles of it mixed on the shelf depending on the application)... I did tone down the 'pop' with a tire swipe though.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Originally Posted by esf
I've had it last quite a while. It actually will build up on the tires if you use it every wash and don't clean the tires with a good APC and stiff brush. The tires probably could have been cleaned a little bit better. In the application picture it looks like there was still dirt on the tires. For best results you should get the tires as clean as possible. I also realize those tires are pretty beat. HD is my go to product for tires and wheel wells however I am currently playing around with Optimum's Opti Bond Tire Gel. It's also not as spendy as you think. If you dilute 4:1 you're essentially getting 5 gallons for less than $40. And it can do a multitude of things from interiors (door panels, dash board, etc), undercarriage (wheel wells, frame, etc), tires, trim...
That is true. I could have done a better job, but i'm a little skeptical about my rear tires, there are some cut like looking spots on the sidewalls and that has me cautious of how I clean then because I do not want to risk a blow out, but thats why I'm keeping up on keeping them clean so the rubber is smooth and healthy.

Old 07-24-2009, 05:59 PM
esf
My next order of HD will be a 5 gallon container. That's how I buy my APC+ now.

Quick Reply: I love Hyperdressing