King Ranch Upkeep

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Ranch Upkeep

Ok guys, im new to the king ranch world, i just got an 05 150 KR 4X4 in the dark stone color. The seats are in great shape now, and im trying to figure out the best way to keep them that way. I know there are tons of products out there, but does anybody have any recommendation's or tricks i should know of?

Old 11-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Welcome to the King Ranch world!

Do yourself a favor and go to the King Ranch area of this site. LOTS of info on leather upkeep there. There are many people here that have a wealth of knowledge on the upkeep of the leather in our trucks. As I'm sure you've realized the leather on the KR is special and needs to be taken care of in a manner different from most leather in vehicles.

Many people like the King Ranch leather conditioner (available here http://www.krsaddleshop.com/leather-conditioner/p/1053/)

Leather CPR (link)is also highly recommended on this site as well. Check them both out and be sure to take care of your leather! Enjoy your truck!

Old 11-17-2009, 09:26 AM
thanks bigs, i was looking for the king ranch stuff and i knew i had to be missing somthing, now i see the category!(not only new to the KR world, but this site as well)

Old 11-24-2009, 08:57 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by wolfpack
Ok guys, im new to the king ranch world, i just got an 05 150 KR 4X4 in the dark stone color. The seats are in great shape now, and im trying to figure out the best way to keep them that way. I know there are tons of products out there, but does anybody have any recommendation's or tricks i should know of?

Check the King Ranch forum. We have a slew of information specifically pertaining to the Castano Leather that you have in your truck.

I've had a KR since 2001 -- now on my second one -- and, over the years, we've developed a lot of tips/tricks and have tried nearly every product out there on the market. Everything from Fiebings to Leather CPR to Lexol to Leathermaster. There are a LOT of options out there!

Welcome to KR ownership!

Old 11-24-2009, 03:10 PM
^^^

RP is one of the many great resources on this site and always great when he chimes in.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:11 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Bigs125
^^^

RP is one of the many great resources on this site and always great when he chimes in.
Thanks, Bigs... I appreciate that.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Technical Article Contributor

bah, at least your seats don't stain if even clean water hits them.

Quick Reply: King Ranch Upkeep