Coke didn't clean windshield. What's next?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2000, 12:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I forgot about your wiper blades, I've found Westley's Whitewall Cleaner works very well on blades. Just make sure you take them off of the truck. Give'em a good squirt and brush the **** out of them, rinse, and replace....

Old 02-23-2000, 10:34 AM
Question

What's wrong with wax on the windshield? My buddy and I apply wax to our windshield everytime we was our autos. Helps the rain sheet off the window. When your on the interstate, sometimes you don't even have to use your wipers. Helps prevent ice buildup too.

------------------
1999 F-250LD 4X4 XLT Supercab, Short Bed, 5.4L, AT, 3.73LS, 33"Wrangler ATS, Dual Exhaust, Custom Air Intake, Superchip, Color: Harvest Gold cc "Ready to Farm"

Old 02-23-2000, 05:12 PM
Funkster asks:
What's wrong with wax on the windshield? My buddy and I apply wax to our windshield everytime we was our autos. Helps the rain sheet off the window. When your on the interstate, sometimes you don't even have to use your wipers. Helps prevent ice buildup too

I, too, have waxed my windows in the past. But this spray on stuff from the car wash is just a mess. Once I get it cleaned off, I will use Rain-x for water repellant.

Quick Reply: Coke didn't clean windshield. What's next?