Tire dressing...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 09:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alright, you had me wondering there for a minute! Appreciate the advice, I'm trying to get the right products without too much trial and error, that gets expensive fast. I'll try the Meguiars Ultimate Quik Wax on the wheels and see how it holds up in the rainforest down here. Thanks!

Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 AM
One nice thing about factory painted wheels, unless they are somehow damaged, they don't take too much work to look great!

Old 07-02-2010, 06:32 PM
So after reading through these I have one question, Which product will give me the most shine with the least amount of sling. Nitto Mud Graps should be in this monday and I need some advice.

Old 07-06-2010, 04:20 AM
? anyone

Old 07-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Jared Lutes
So after reading through these I have one question, Which product will give me the most shine with the least amount of sling. Nitto Mud Graps should be in this monday and I need some advice.
Coming from someone who was in the detail business for 4 years. I've have tried almost every product you can think of. I recently stumbled across one of my favorite products to date. A very nice shine and minimal sling (when applied right). http://www.jcwhitney.com/hypd-high-g...29&zmap=13870G It's not the shiniest i've ever used. But it is by far the shiniest you can get without buying a 50 gallon drum of the good stuff from L.C. enterprise. They don't sell to the public that much that I know of and they are more of a MS based company I believe. But you should def. give that VooDoo a try. I use it on my truck and won't go back to anything else. I will add this as well though. If you do decide to buy this product make sure you SHAKE IT WELL!!! I've experienced that if you don't shake the bottle real good that the product doesn't work as well. Best of luck

Last edited by MRLSU2U; 07-06-2010 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Well I just ordered two bottles, Hope it works good, and I'll be back buying more. thanks for the advice, I'll post some picks after I get it and we will see how it looks.

Old 07-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by Jared Lutes
Well I just ordered two bottles, Hope it works good, and I'll be back buying more. thanks for the advice, I'll post some picks after I get it and we will see how it looks.
Good deal man. I think you'll love it. I know I sure do.

Quick Reply: Tire dressing...