thank you phil (detailers domain)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thank you phil (detailers domain)

just want to give a thumbs up to phil. lil while ago i wrote back and forth with him concerning some suggestions for cleaning up the fiances bmw and my fx4. using his sonax cleaner on the wheels has completely blown me away. seeing it in pics on his postings is one thing. seeing this stuff in person is phenomenol. the insides of the wheels on the bmw were caked with dust. after just one application and using the spoke brush he sells i would say has removed up to 95% of the crud that has built up over the years. not bad for a first try and yes i know some more will come off each time i use this stuff to clean em up some more. any crap that you buy in the store and i have tried quite a bit just does not compare to the results i got with this stuff. the wheels shine both on the inside and the outside and i know it us just going to get better. cant wait to use the einzett on the finish to see how that performs.

phil you have just gained a repeat customer in the future.

thanks and take care.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I too purchased Sonax from phil about 2 months ago, I'll also admit this stuff works pretty darn good. I didn't buy it for the face of my wheels though. I wanted something to clean the insides of the wheels real good so I thought I would give it a try.. It did a real nice job, I still had to remove my wheels and give the insides a good brushing to get them mint because i have ocd but overall it did a real nice job.. Now I'm back to my regular wheel cleaner and use the Sonax maybe every 3rd wash.. I'll prob order more when I'm out.

I also purchased one of these "Ace Powersticks" to maintain the insides of my wheels, It's a bit pricey but it works great.
http://www.detailersdomain.com/ace-p...emodel601.aspx

Quick Reply: thank you phil (detailers domain)