I'll bring it to you!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Kevin aka "picus"....good to see you on our forum.

Thanks for taking care of the paint correction from the bad 3M Stoneguard job that left me with knife cuts in the paint of my weeks old 2010 Harley Davidson edition F-150. You did a great job at minimizing the fender scratches. The passenger side I can't even see now and the driver's side you have to look at it just at the right angle to notice the faint mark.

Joe

Old 09-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Picus, are you located in Ontario? If so, I'm going to be in T.O. on the 17th through the 19th of September. I could bring you the truck and possibly get an idea of what if anything can be done?

I know you're probably busy and might not have an opening for me at that time, but I would appreciate just having a look and telling me what I might be able to do.

Thanks,

Old 09-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by WemaBoss™²³
Picus, are you located in Ontario? If so, I'm going to be in T.O. on the 17th through the 19th of September. I could bring you the truck and possibly get an idea of what if anything can be done?

I know you're probably busy and might not have an opening for me at that time, but I would appreciate just having a look and telling me what I might be able to do.

Thanks,
WemaBoss, you'd be best off emailing him from his web site email, in case he doesn't look at this forum in the next while. Kevin is in Toronto, and does mobile in the surrounding GTA.

Quick Reply: I'll bring it to you!