Ode to Scratch X 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 04:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ode to Scratch X 2.0

Yesterday some jerk decided it would be fun for him to key my truck at the grocery store, leaving two decent scratches on my front passenger side door.

I figured the paint was damaged beyond repair, but on a whim I picked up some Scratch X 2.0 today, and spent about an hour applying ten or so applications. Overall the results were amazing! Before application the scratch was clearly visible from 3-4 feet away, now it's only visible from less than a foot, and only when viewing from the right angle. Hopefully the results will last, and I can avoid paying $500+ to get my door repainted.

Below are some pics.

Before

After

Last edited by bheemsoth; 10-30-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:50 PM
Looks good man. Now track down that guy and stomp him!!!

Old 10-31-2010, 08:02 AM
Wouldnt it have been great if You had caught the scumbag in the act. I 've had the same problem while shopping .

Old 10-31-2010, 09:16 AM
It's a lesson learned for me. I'll just have to park farther away from everyone else.

The thing is that I'm relatively new to the area, and I definitely don't have any enemies. Someone must have done this because they thought my truck was too nice, or they just wanted to be a jerk.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:35 AM
That doesn't work. It only makes a well cared for vehicle stand out more. The mean people that get some kind of enjoyment out of ruining an others property, will just drive right up to it and mess it up. Trust me I know. Grocery store are the worst. I've had to deal with jealous coworkers as well. It really hurts when you detail and polish your vehicle all weekend and take it nowhere, only to come out of work on Monday and find its been keystriked during your workday.

Quick Reply: Ode to Scratch X 2.0