Ask the Autogeek! Question & Answer Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
I was referring to cleaning wheels, not engines!
Fixed.

Old 07-19-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek
I would recommend Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant. It will effectively restore the color on the mats and other exterior trim. It dries to the touch and will not make the surface slick or greasy.
I ordered the Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant, and tried it on my mats. This product is not suitable for mats or truck steps, it is too slippery.

Old 07-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by bama stripes
I ordered the Wolfgang Exterior Trim Sealant, and tried it on my mats. This product is not suitable for mats or truck steps, it is too slippery.
If it's slippery, you applied way too much product. Try lightly buffing it with a clean, dry microfiber towel.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Candy Red FX4

I have a 2010 Candy Red metallic FX4 and started off using the Meguires NXT wax, but recently switched to the Zaino product line. I'm not sure if it's worth the premium in price. What other product could produce that level of shine with maybe less expense and less time consuming? Thanks

Old 08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by GS357
I have a 2010 Candy Red metallic FX4 and started off using the Meguires NXT wax, but recently switched to the Zaino product line. I'm not sure if it's worth the premium in price. What other product could produce that level of shine with maybe less expense and less time consuming? Thanks
I would recommend taking a look at Wolfgang, P21S, Pinnacle XMT, and Detailer's Pro. They all have a huge selection of top performing products at a price that doesn't break the bank.

www.autogeek.net

Quick Reply: Ask the Autogeek! Question & Answer Thread