White glove test

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2001, 10:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post White glove test

I just spent the WHOLE day cleaning my truck. I did it from top to bottom. I think it is ready for the white glove test. What impressed me most is the detailing job I did on the engine and engine bay. I used a two step process from CD2. It has one can on cleaner/prep and then one can one detail (like armor all or silicone). It really looks good. Now all I got left to do is clean some more on the underneath and paint/undercoat the frame rails and suspension. I think while I am at it I will recoat the fender wells with some undercoats as well. Do you guys think I should paint the rear axle and drum covers? If so what color would look best on my truck.

------------------
97 Ford F150 XLT 4wd 4.6L auto, Std cab/Long bed, PW,PL, and PM, captian chairs w/arm rests
Sylvania Cool Blue Bulbs, Ford logo hitch and license plate, tinted windows, blackouts front and rear(w/ford logos on front blackouts),ventvisors all around, painted logos on door sills and under hood, 55w backup lights, K&N Filter, custom 4x4 emblems,and much more to come

thomaswright5714@hotmail.com

Old 05-11-2001, 08:45 AM
Freak!

When do you have time for golf? You do play golf? Doesn't everyone? It's the only reason I'm not under my truck painting!

------------------
* 2000 F-150 XLT Black FS; 5.4L; 4x4 ORP
* Da Flip Chip! * 3.55 Limited Slip * Stepups
* Sliding Rear Window * 6-Way Power Seat
* Remote Keyless Entry
* Lund Trident Bug Shield * Custom Exhaust
* Fumoto Oil Drain Plug Valve (a must for do-it-yourselfers!)
* Wise Bedrug

So many mods, so little cash! On the up side, no wife to create a filibuster.

Old 05-11-2001, 11:19 PM
Forget the white glove test now. It just had to rain. I think washing my truck actually makes it rain. Maybe I could make some good money in drought areas. LOL

------------------
97 Ford F150 XLT 4wd 4.6L auto, Std cab/Long bed, PW,PL, and PM, captian chairs w/arm rests
Sylvania Cool Blue Bulbs, Ford logo hitch and license plate, tinted windows, blackouts front and rear(w/ford logos on front blackouts),ventvisors all around, painted logos on door sills and under hood, 55w backup lights, K&N Filter, custom 4x4 emblems,and much more to come

thomaswright5714@hotmail.com

Quick Reply: White glove test