D*#% YOU Nick @ Auto Geek!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2011, 02:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
D*#% YOU Nick @ Auto Geek!!!

I don't know if having these AG guys running around here is such a great idea or not....I just lost $320 bucks to this guy

Just Kidding...I really did just shell out $320 for my spring cleaning/re-stocking list, but these guys have some pretty good deals and prices. Thanks buddy! Oh yea...that $320 was after a fatty F150 discount and free shipping!

I've been buying from AG for a while now...long before they got on here. These guys are the deal. Photo's to come when all this stuff shows up.

Old 03-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Galaxy
I don't know if having these AG guys running around here is such a great idea or not....I just lost $320 bucks to this guy

Just Kidding...I really did just shell out $320 for my spring cleaning/re-stocking list, but these guys have some pretty good deals and prices. Thanks buddy! Oh yea...that $320 was after a fatty F150 discount and free shipping!

I've been buying from AG for a while now...long before they got on here. These guys are the deal. Photo's to come when all this stuff shows up.
It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Old 03-01-2011, 08:39 PM
I've got a shopping cart selected at AutoGeek, just waiting on the next free shipping run. I always seem to miss them.

All these sponsors are making my wallet lighter and truck looking better. Might have to start detailing some buddies trucks for profit.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Keep an eye out for more than just free shipping...these guys run sales that belittles the 10% F150 discount. You have to watch the site though...they're usually short and sweet opportunities.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:52 AM

I feel your pain. I ride by their shop about 3 times a week. My truck wants to turn left every time I go by. Nick is most helpful and a real pleasure to deal with.

Old 03-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Super FX4
I've got a shopping cart selected at AutoGeek, just waiting on the next free shipping run. I always seem to miss them.

All these sponsors are making my wallet lighter and truck looking better. Might have to start detailing some buddies trucks for profit.
Just about every weekend we either have a 3 or 6 hour free shipping sale with a minimum purchase of $95.

Keep an eye out for more than just free shipping...these guys run sales that belittles the 10% F150 discount. You have to watch the site though...they're usually short and sweet opportunities.
That's right! I would suggest signing up for our newsletter for all the latest and greatest deals. We also run a weekly VIP special. Members of our VIP club receive exclusive, unadvertised specials every week.

Newsletter Sign Up

VIP Club Sign Up

Originally Posted by boogiewarren
I feel your pain. I ride by their shop about 3 times a week. My truck wants to turn left every time I go by. Nick is most helpful and a real pleasure to deal with.
It was a pleasure doing business with you, stop by anytime!

Old 03-05-2011, 04:21 PM
All put back together after winter storage in the house!!

A few new top end products for this year...

Old 03-05-2011, 04:22 PM
Wheel care section.

Old 03-06-2011, 10:51 AM
You sure do have a lot of stuff in there! You shouldn't have to buy anything for several years.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Somebody likes mothers!

Old 03-09-2011, 02:54 PM
I do. I'm not die-hard Mothers across the board, but what Mothers products I do like, I really like. There are some crappy Mothers products, but not many. All personal taste.

Old 03-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Halverso_99
Somebody likes mothers!
There's No Shine Like Mothers!

Quick Reply: D*#% YOU Nick @ Auto Geek!!!