New Product: Poorboy's World Driveway Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Product: Poorboy's World Driveway Cleaner

All proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Operation Comfort!

Steve of Poorboy’s World has generously given us several cases of Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner to sell at Autogeek.net with all proceeds going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Operation Comfort’s Automotivation Program. Poorboy’s World made a thoughtful contribution to both organizations at Detail Fest. We appreciate Steve’s support and yours.

Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner is an industrial strength pine oil cleaner that removes spots and stains from concrete driveways quickly and easily. Wet the driveway with clean, warm water. Just sprinkle the concentrated powder onto a wet driveway. Wait five minutes for Driveway Cleaner to work. As it cleans, Driveway Cleaner turns from orange to green to show that it is working. Scrub the concrete with a broom or brush as necessary. Rinse off the cleaned concrete with water.

Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner is potent! It works as a cleaner and a degreaser. Use it on motor oil stains, old spills, and organic stains from leaves. Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner has a pleasant citrus scent.

Get a clean driveway and help two good causes in the process! All proceeds from the purchase of Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Operation Comfort’s Automotivation Program.

The Automotivation program teaches detailing and car restoration skills to veterans of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars both as job training and as rehabilitation to wounded soldiers.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society raises money to support the fight against blood cancers and works to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

Pricing is $5 for the 8oz jar and to order this item you can either call it in or place a comment in the comments box when you check out online and an additional $5 will be charged to your account.

Old 03-29-2011, 07:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek
All proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Operation Comfort!

Steve of Poorboy’s World has generously given us several cases of Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner to sell at Autogeek.net with all proceeds going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Operation Comfort’s Automotivation Program. Poorboy’s World made a thoughtful contribution to both organizations at Detail Fest. We appreciate Steve’s support and yours.

Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner is an industrial strength pine oil cleaner that removes spots and stains from concrete driveways quickly and easily. Wet the driveway with clean, warm water. Just sprinkle the concentrated powder onto a wet driveway. Wait five minutes for Driveway Cleaner to work. As it cleans, Driveway Cleaner turns from orange to green to show that it is working. Scrub the concrete with a broom or brush as necessary. Rinse off the cleaned concrete with water.

Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner is potent! It works as a cleaner and a degreaser. Use it on motor oil stains, old spills, and organic stains from leaves. Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner has a pleasant citrus scent.

Get a clean driveway and help two good causes in the process! All proceeds from the purchase of Poorboy’s World Driveway Cleaner go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Operation Comfort’s Automotivation Program.

The Automotivation program teaches detailing and car restoration skills to veterans of the Afghanistan and Iraq wars both as job training and as rehabilitation to wounded soldiers.

The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society raises money to support the fight against blood cancers and works to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.

Pricing is $5 for the 8oz jar and to order this item you can either call it in or place a comment in the comments box when you check out online and an additional $5 will be charged to your account.
Unfortunately I do not have time to order on line, however I LOVE where the proceeds are heading as my father is rapidly fading from lymphomia and my mother-in-law from leukemia. If you will call me tomorrow at 330.495.6351 between the hours of 8am and 4 pm Eastern time I will purchase several jars of this from you. My youngest owns a Land Rover and God only knows how many oil spots it has created on my driveway....

Old 03-30-2011, 11:28 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Marc Carpenter
Unfortunately I do not have time to order on line, however I LOVE where the proceeds are heading as my father is rapidly fading from lymphomia and my mother-in-law from leukemia. If you will call me tomorrow at 330.495.6351 between the hours of 8am and 4 pm Eastern time I will purchase several jars of this from you. My youngest owns a Land Rover and God only knows how many oil spots it has created on my driveway....
Your contribution is greatly appreciated Marc and I would love to challenge someone else to order as many jars as you did.

10 jars is the number to beat!

Quick Reply: New Product: Poorboy's World Driveway Cleaner