Cherry Wet Wax?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2001, 04:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Cherry Wet Wax?

Please tell me. How good is Cherry Wet Wax? Is it all that or just alot of hype? I'm not happy with what I use now. I've tried alot and hated alot. I"m very **** about my truck, and know I'm not the only one. Like to here some comments on this wax. I've read the other posts, but still not convinced. Thanks alot.

Old 05-27-2001, 06:02 PM
Talking

I use One Grand Blitz wax and have been very happy with it.

It's durable and provides an excellent shine.
Blitz is a pure wax, does not contain cleaners, etc., so your paint needs to be prepped before application.

If you want more info on other waxes, check out www.autopia-carcare.com.

Old 05-29-2001, 10:19 PM
Thumbs up

The Cherry Wet Wax works great. I tried all the other stuff they talk about and I have found this to be the best. Not just on my F150 but all my cars. I was skeptical at first but I called and talked to the owner of the company and he was real knowledgeable about the paint, waxes etc. As I have learned a long time ago just because it is not the "big name" does not mean it is not better. I am not going to knock the other products. This just happened to work for me.

Old 06-03-2001, 08:04 PM
Exclamation

WHERE CAN YOU GET CHERRY WET WAX-- I CANT FIND IT MY SEARCH ENGINES

------------------
99' F150 LARIAT WOOD DASH -5.4---3.73'S
EXCAB.
AIR FORCE ONE.

Old 06-04-2001, 12:41 AM
You know, we all have our preferences. A long time ago I got caught up in all the hype, or the "next big thing" in auto care. After spending boo-koo bux on this tin of stuff and that, I happened to go to a car show in town. You know the kind.....With a lot of those old boys in million-dollar Dusenbergs and stuff. I'll just say that none of them use Cherry Wet Wax. Or Zaino. Know what a lot of them use? One Grand (brand) Blitz Wax. I figure, if it's good enough to maintain a show car without a lot of hassle, it's good enough for my truck. That's what I use. And a glaze and sealer, just like the Concours guys use. Just my nickel.

Old 06-04-2001, 05:47 PM
Cool

I got my Cherry Wet Wax from a company called Coat's Car Care Products. I heard about them over this site! Some one had purchased some and gave it a great review and then I saw another post that said the stuff worked great, so I ordered some. They were right it works great, better than all the others I have tried. Sundog 7 needs to try some. Here is the web site I purchased it from: Cherry Wet Wax

Old 06-04-2001, 10:10 PM
Thumbs down

Sorry, Mike. Sounds less like your opinion, and more like you're pimping for Coat's.

Old 06-05-2001, 12:07 AM
Red face

Sorry Sundog7, I didn't mean to get you upset. I have have watched the posts on this site for months and then I opted to join. Hey man the stuff worked for me. Why are you so against another product? Who do you work for? I NOTICE MANY LINKS TO SITES YOU LIKE! Here is my email address: mnflatpick@kelp.net what is yours?

I truly think you are the bully of the board.
Mike Nadolson.. Thats my name what is yours?

Old 06-05-2001, 08:45 AM
F150online
Founder
Time to take this OFFLINE, not on the boards.

Quick Reply: Cherry Wet Wax?