Blackfire Car Care Products Now Available @ Autogeek!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011 | 01:11 PM
|
Former Sponsor
Blackfire Car Care Products Now Available @ Autogeek!

You've been asking for it, and we now have it, the complete line of Blackfire Car Care products is now available at Autogeek!

The shine produced by Blackfire products is unlike anything else you've ever seen. Every single Blackfire product is designed to be easy to use and to perform with the best of the best. Blackfire products contain no harsh chemicals that are harmful to you or the environment. In fact, every single Blackfire product is VOC compliant in all 50 states.

Don't just turn heads, create whiplash with Blackfire Car Care.

Blackfire Car Care

Old 09-08-2011 | 02:01 PM
Nick, are you a "system" kinda guy? Been using Wet Diamond and topped it the last time with SSII. Was really considering the midnight sun just to keep it in the family. Do you feel that would be a better combination and what kind of appearance does the midnight sun have in comparison to the SSII?? Durability??

I'm guessing durability is proabably not a huge issue with two coats of wet diamond underneath.

I ask the question because I recently tried Pinnacle XMT 180 on a job and seriously liked the appearance better than the SSII. So now I'm torn between trying the MS or getting a tub of the 180.

Last edited by Galaxy; 09-08-2011 at 02:25 PM.
Old 09-09-2011 | 09:11 AM
|
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Nick, are you a "system" kinda guy? Been using Wet Diamond and topped it the last time with SSII. Was really considering the midnight sun just to keep it in the family. Do you feel that would be a better combination and what kind of appearance does the midnight sun have in comparison to the SSII?? Durability??

I'm guessing durability is proabably not a huge issue with two coats of wet diamond underneath.

I ask the question because I recently tried Pinnacle XMT 180 on a job and seriously liked the appearance better than the SSII. So now I'm torn between trying the MS or getting a tub of the 180.

I would go with the Midnight Sun on top of the Wet Diamond sealant. And you're correct, durability will not be an issue with two coats of the sealant.

For those of you that are not familiar with the Wet-Ice Over Fire Shine that can only be obtained using the Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection Sealant topped with the Midnight Sun Carnauba Paste Wax, take a look below.

Blackfire Wet-Ice Over Fire Kit

Quick Reply: Blackfire Car Care Products Now Available @ Autogeek!