Fall Buffer Event - Save Big on Polishers & Accessories!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 02:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fall Buffer Event - Save Big on Polishers & Accessories!

If you've been on the fence about a polisher and are sick and tired of staring at unsightly swirls, scratches and water spots on your daily driver or aspiring show car, now is the time to buy because our Fall Buffer Event starts today! Polisher kits and accessories are on sale for up to 25% off. It's also the perfect time to stock up on pads if you already own a polisher as they are included in the sale! Act quickly because this sale only comes around once a year and the prices are valid through Sunday only.

Looking for a kit that has it all? Look no further than the Wolfgang Porter Cable Detailer's Choice Kit. It's no coincidence that the kit is named the Detailer's Choice kit as it includes Wolfgang's Total Swirl Remover, Finishing Glaze and the state-of-the-art Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 along with the necessary Lake Country pads to use with each product. The kit also includes the Lake Country DA backing plate to use with the 7424xp along with other essential accessories to get you started.

Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover and Finishing Glaze feature advanced diminishing abrasive technology to remove unsightly swirls, scratches and water spots. The polishes feature a long working time and when used in conjunction with each other, provide a flawless, swirl-free finish that can only be further enhanced by the included Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. The kit includes everything you need to turn an aspiring show car into an award winning show car!

The Wolfgang Porter Cable Detailer's Choice kit is on sale for only $269.99 during the Fall Buffer Event.

It's just one of many kits on sale during the Fall Buffer Event!

Car Buffers, Polishers & Pads

Take your new-found passion for detailing a step further and master the art of detailing with Mike Phillips' new book, The Art of Detailing. Mike Phillips, a leading expert in the field of automotive detailing and reconditioning with over 33 years of experience walks you through the proper detailing steps in The Art of Detailing. Available in an E-Book and paperback!

Detailing started out as a hobby for Mike until he got a job at Meguiar's where he became a trainer. He now resides at Autogeek where he has been the Director of Training for over two years now. Mike Phillips is not only known for his expertise in the art of detailing, he is also recognized world-wide for his extensive how-to articles, videos, and the classes that he teaches.

The Art of Detailing takes you in-depth into the world of automotive detailing. Mike walks you through a step-by-step process of choosing the right tools, identifying paint imperfections, selecting products, and how to remove those imperfections to produce a brilliant show car shine using a dual-action polisher. Mike's detailed explanations are simple and straightforward. Beginners and professionals alike will benefit from reading over 33 years of hands-on experience as Mike Phillips guides you through the art of detailing.

• 125 color pages
  • Full color images
  • Step by step instructions
  • Glossary of detailing terms
  • Interactive Navigation (E-Book)

Mike Phillips' The Art of Detailing Paperback Book

Mike Phillips' The Art of Detailing E-book

Old 10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
It really sucks that this come out a day after I ordered mine!

Old 11-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by kdevitt
It really sucks that this come out a day after I ordered mine!
Give me a call and have your order number ready, I'll see what I can do.

Quick Reply: Fall Buffer Event - Save Big on Polishers & Accessories!