spotless water system

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spotless water system

have any of you heard or used this? im looking for a way that's going to cut down washing time of my truck. ive heard that this system will allow the water to dry in a way that no water spots are left.
no matter what I do now I cant dry the truck quick enough so I have no spots. seeing as the truck is black its very annoying

if this is no good then what other recommendations do you guys have?
thanks,

Last edited by FX4Matt; 04-02-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:37 PM
You mean this thing? www.crspotless.com. I would love to have this.

Or the Mr Clean deal, much more affordable.
Amazon.com: Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash System Starter Kit: Automotive Amazon.com: Mr. Clean AutoDry Car Wash System Starter Kit: Automotive

I've used the mr Clean and it seems to the job. I don't have a black truck anymore for that reason. You have to change those cartridges out every couple of washes, and it gets expensive. But for what it's worth, it did seem to work on my blue Charger and beige F150.

Old 04-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 04-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I won one of those Mr Clean systems in a drawing at a local car show, the thing was junk. Sold it at a garage sale just to get rid of it. I would hope the others would work for the price they want.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:20 PM
glc
Received 774 Likes on 715 Posts
Have you tried using a leaf blower or an air compressor to dry it, followed by some quick detailer?

Old 04-02-2014, 08:13 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
My family made fun of me for the leaf blower... now they all do it.

I've had great luck with the leaf blower (compressed air would be best tho... might get a new attachment eventually) and quick detailer after each wash.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:22 PM
glc
Received 774 Likes on 715 Posts
If you use the right QD, it will even boost the polymers in the "wax" job. I use this stuff:

http://www.meguiars.com/en/automotiv...detailertrade/

Trending Topics

Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Using a quick detailer as a "drying aid" should remove any fresh waterspots you may get on your vehicle.

Also using a high quality microfiber waffle weave drying towel will aid in removal of said water spots

Old 04-21-2014, 03:58 PM
Since getting my black truck, I've been obsessed with paint defects, including water marks. Based on a recommendation of a friend I switched to Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine and will never go back to anything else.

Amazon.com: 32oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: Automotive Amazon.com: 32oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: Automotive

Basically you use it like regular car wash in that you mix it in with regular water in a bucket, but you don't rinse. You just wipe dry. You can see this has some sort of agent in it because as soon as you wipe your sponge/mitt over your car, you see the water just pull apart.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by greenmotion
Since getting my black truck, I've been obsessed with paint defects, including water marks. Based on a recommendation of a friend I switched to Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine and will never go back to anything else.

Amazon.com: 32oz. Optimum No Rinse Wash & Shine: Automotive

Basically you use it like regular car wash in that you mix it in with regular water in a bucket, but you don't rinse. You just wipe dry. You can see this has some sort of agent in it because as soon as you wipe your sponge/mitt over your car, you see the water just pull apart.
This is awesome stuff. It also works really well as a QD spray when mixed at the right ratio (refer to packaging). I like using it as a clay lube too.

Quick Reply: spotless water system