That Cherry Wet Wax sure leave a black truck looking good!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That Cherry Wet Wax sure leave a black truck looking good!

Just did a coat of wax on the 01 HD this morning. Man that stuff sure works nice. The truck looks outstanding. If any of you are wondering what type of wax to use, CWW should be your wax. It goes on and comes off so easy, and you can't beat the price. In my 30 years of owning various vehicles, this is the best stuff I've used.

Old 10-07-2001, 06:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
whered you buy this? I've been looking for a good wax for my black truck, and I haven't been very impressed with anything I've gotten.

Old 10-07-2001, 06:41 PM
Iv'e got a white truck, will this cherry wet wax also look great on white. Thanks

99 4.6 F-150
K&N FIPK
Flowmaster 50
Hypertech power programer III (when it comes out)

Old 10-07-2001, 11:51 PM
Question swirl marks

Does the Cherry Wet remove the swirl marks? I just Zaino-ed my truck last week but I need a few more coats of Z-5 (swirl remover) to get it perfect, but it still looks good as is If I do make a switch I gotta use up my Zaino first! How much did the Cherry Wet cost?

Old 10-08-2001, 03:06 PM
Thumbs up

I have used several products from this company including the Cherry wet wax. Here is the web address:
Coats

Old 10-09-2001, 07:06 AM
Coats is the place to get a lot of good products, that is where I bought mine. As for swirls, don't know on black, my truck has never had any yet. I did use some of the mild buff then 3 coats of CWW on my wifes 93 Miata and what a transformation, it looks great. Their clay bar is very reasonable as well and works great. Talk to Rick, he is very knowledgable and will help you get what you want. I bought their Hawaiian wash, leather conditioner, blue clay bar, mild buff, miracle mist detailer (that stuff works great), and the Cherry Wet Wax. Check their site, the prices are very reasonable. Check the picks on my album and website.

Old 10-09-2001, 09:54 AM
Yes!

I use CWW on my silver L and on my wife's Gr Prix. Also recommend their Hawaiian Car Wash Soap--that is the best 'stuff' for my weekly washings. That Miracle Mist really gets the bugs, etc. off the truck after driving to work every day--makes for a quick once-over.

Dan

Quick Reply: That Cherry Wet Wax sure leave a black truck looking good!