Somone hit my truck

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 09:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somone hit my truck

somone backed into my flareside truck. The cracked the section of the bed right behind the wheel. Not bad crack. Just bout 4 inches long. How can i conceal this?

All your help on any of my body problems is greatly appreciated.

Old 04-24-2002, 10:27 PM
Same thing happened to me two weeks after I got my truck. Boy does that really **** ME OFF! Some people are so d*mn irresposible!! My passanger side taillight is cracked, rear corner is dented (below the taillight) and the rear right fender near the 4x4 Offroad decal was scratched and pushed in. It is now going to cost me over $400 to have it fixed to just probably have it done my another a**hole. If I were to ever do something that stupid on accident, I would definately leave a name and number.

Anyways, enough of my ranting...I am sorry you and your truck must deal with these things as well. For me, they told me they would have to pull out the dent (has a slight line of a crease) and repaint the entire left side of the bed.

Old 04-24-2002, 11:02 PM
heck yeah it sucks. I'm still in hs so i am really short on $$$. Tax check will be the biggest check i have gotten in 6 moths. It's gonna be small too. So i have no way to fix it. just mask it.

If i saw somone do it and drive off I think i would be liable to follow them, and procecde to beat the living out of them. I'm sure you feel the same way.

My truck is flareside. The bed is fiberglass (i pretty sure it's that) so it doesn't dent. It cracks. That is the bad thing.

Old 04-25-2002, 07:54 AM
my flareside was hit on my honeymoon. of course, i didnt notice it until i was back home. i had the whole side replaced. i cant remember how much, tho, i will have to look at the papers. but it was pretty expensive for something i had nothing to do with.

Old 05-24-2002, 09:33 PM
two years ago i went to a company x/mas party and they had valia service and when they went to bring it up from the garage we heard this awful crunch sound and one of my co-workers jokingly said "i bet that was your truck"....it was!!! the little idiot goosed it on the icey pavment and wrapped it around a 48" concrete column just behind the drivers door. it seems he didnt stick around(or they hid him, considering i,m 230 and x oilfield). well the hotel and service split the bill and it was fixed within two weeks but the thing that really irks me is the lil' f!@#$% didnt own up to it. whats with these kids these days?

Old 05-25-2002, 12:14 AM
Bummer. Don't blame every kid for a problem one individual created. We were all kids once. There are bad kids, just like there are bad adults. Glad to here you got your truck taken care of.

Quick Reply: Somone hit my truck