Orange Clean

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orange Clean

Im gonna give you boys a little tip.... I had this vinyl decal that covered most my back window. I got sick of not being able to see out my rear view mirrow so I decided to take it off. Now I have other vinyl decals on my truck (#8, ducks unlimited head, Illinois hunters deer, Elmer fudd shooting holes in the words "Anti-hunters") Well I had to take off the elmer fudd one about a week after I put it on the window since my new tool box covered it up. dilluted acetone took it off real quick. Well this huge decal was on there for over a month and once I took a razor blade and got the white off some of the glue was left behind. I took the dilluted acetone and for some reason it wouldnt take it off at all. Just smeared it around. So i tried denatured alcohol, didnt work. I then took the powerwasher to it, no luck. My dad then suggested this fairly new spray bottle product called ORANGE CLEAN. Man I sprayed the back window a few times with that wipped it off and the glue and smear marks all came off. It even took off my RAIN-X, but oh well. The stuff looks like it would be good for a lot of clean up stuff around trucks but I would have to say be careful with it. The precautions state that it can take color off some vinyl surfaces.

Quick Reply: Orange Clean