( Liquid Glass ) -- vs. -- ( Ziano )

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 11:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
( Liquid Glass ) -- vs. -- ( Ziano )

-which gives better shine?
-which gives better protection?
-what are your reccomendations? feel free to post pics, links, thoughts, etc... this is the battle ground for LG vs ZIANO

Old 09-27-2002, 12:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Skip the battle, buy Klasse Sealant Glaze!

Old 09-27-2002, 02:10 PM
All depends what your eyes see is what you think is the best. Others say zaino, others say LG. The Best wax to you is what your eyes judgment says Me personally I like Meguiar's Professional #7 Show car Glaze followed up with #26 Yellow Wax.. I LOVE IT!! Easy on easy off great shine and durability. Just my .02

Old 09-28-2002, 10:33 PM
I use Zaino and am very please with the results of both the shine and protection. So far I am very pleased with how long it last. I put the last coat on approx. 2 - 3 months ago and it still has the shine and slickness to it. I use the Zaino car wash too, after washing I use the Zaino gloss enhancer after washing.

I don't know much about the LG but have heard nothing but good things about it, as well as all the things the Intel486 post about. I also am not sure what is involved with the other waxes and polishes as far as what you need to do to get a great shine.

I will say it takes some time if you are going to do the Zaino. You first have to wash your truck with Dawn to ensure any and all prior wax is removed. If you are going to use Zaino then I would recommend using it with their ZFX which sets up and bonds the Zaino to the paint much faster then without. Without the ZFX you have to wait like 7 - 8 hours before you can apply another coat. With the ZFX you can apply another coat right after you buff off the first coat.

After the first coat of Zaino I was very pleased. However, after now 6 coats it is amazing and it does get noticed by alot of people. Even after 2 - 3 months since the last coat it is still very easy to get bugs off the front bumper and hood.

Old 10-03-2002, 09:21 PM
Well, i used to use LG and now just switched to zaino a few weeks ago. Its definately a step above LG. Better shine, better protection, longer shine and protection, easier to apply and remove, easier to keep up (z7 wash and some z6 q/d) I haven't washed my truck in over 2 weeks and its still looks like the day i polished it. And i have no garage and its daily driven. Just dust it daily with a cali duster, and z6 spray every other day. Have a show this weekend and all i need to do is hit it with the z6.

Z costs a little more up front, but it evens out cuz you get alot of products and they last a long time. Z takes longer to do at 1st, but the results are well worth it IMO.
but don't get me wrong, LG is some great stuff, Z is just a step above IMO coming from somebody who has used both products and on a black truck

Quick Reply: ( Liquid Glass ) -- vs. -- ( Ziano )