Klasse SG question

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2002, 07:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Klasse SG question

Bought the Klasse sample kit from yosteve and had no problem with the AIO. When I started applying the SG over the AIO, I had a lot of trouble seeing what I had covered and what I had missed. I was trying to follow the instructions to use just a small amount, but the stuff just doesn't "glaze-up". Is there a trick to applying it, or do you just need to be methodical and organized in your application? By the way, it looks great on my silver truck, but I had to go over most of it twice to make sure I had not missed any spots!

Old 09-29-2002, 08:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just make sure you do it carefully and cover everything. On my blue truck I'll periodically be able to see maybe a few stripes from the Klasse SG. Otherwise I don't see anything to buff off.

When applying the Klasse SG I'll see the surface is slightly wet and then it fades away to nothing. One person said he got a little 2oz. spray bottle and used it to mist onto a section. He said like 2 sprays would do a whole panel.

Old 10-01-2002, 11:58 AM
Thanks, Intel486. You describe exactly what I am seeing. Love the shine, though.

Do you recommend using a polish on a new car finish?

Old 10-01-2002, 09:23 PM
Can I throw a question in?

Is there a curing time between applications of AIO and the SG or can I apply the SG directly after AIO. If not, how long do I need to wait?

Thanks,

Matt

Old 10-01-2002, 10:12 PM
AIO does leave a layer of protection behind so some people do wait the 24 hours before applying SG. I usually go right off with the SG though.

Old 10-02-2002, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I put the SG on right after the AIO.

Intel486 - Take care, man. Lili's comin' and I sure hope she misses you far enough west to save you from the worst of it.

Old 10-03-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by GlenFord
Intel486 - Take care, man. Lili's comin' and I sure hope she misses you far enough west to save you from the worst of it.
yhea, it's far enough west we are just getting bursts of wind and lots of rain. Raining so hard earlier I could hardly see the house across the street.

Quick Reply: Klasse SG question