Cats

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 02:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't know about the rest of the people here but I don't allow anyone in my family to go around scratching, hanging on, sleeping on someone elses truck, car etc. I also do not allow anyone in my family to go digging in peoples sand, or dirt to take a dump.

Call me strange, but I just don't feel letting someone in my family go take a dump on the neighbors yard is right. I know my family has rights, but not the right to crap in someones yard. Trust me cat's have far less rights then humans since cats are stupid and useless to begin with, but if my kid don't have a right to go scratch someones truck and my kid don't have the right to take a crap in their yard then the cat gets a pellet up it's as* for messing with my truck or crapping in my yard.

And, why do you keep asking me the same stupid question about my paint. My paint is excellent, my truck looks awesome has like 7 coats of Zaino on it. I spend hours upon hours keeping my truck clean. So to answer your question one final time NO there is no problem with my paint, there will not be a problem with my paint since I have enough pellets to take out every cat in the neighborhood like 10 times over. Again this does not hurt the cat physically, it only stings for a short while, so not its not cruel either. When your kid is acting up and you smack his/her little butt sure it may sting the kid for a short time but then they figure out why they got the smack on the butt and learn PROPER behavior. No I am not the type of idiot that lets my kid run around screaming in the store, kicking or screaming at me, or telling me they want something over and over. They understand how they are suppose to act which is responsible and respectful.

So with that being prefectly fine for a human child, and since cat's have came togeather and wrote their own constitution and bill of rights, they had better figure out how to act responsible and respectful towards my truck and yard, other wise they get the pellet up the as*, or worse if they really **** me off they will be an installed speed bump next time I see them crossing the road.

I feel for animals, did you not read one of my prior post about how I took 3 kittys to kitty death row before. I've never done that again. I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, I found God and was showed the way. Now I just teach cat's proper behavior since their owners are morons that let them run wild invading other peoples property. I aint about to let some homeless loser live in my yard or property so damn sure not going to let a stupid useless cat do so.

Old 10-11-2002, 05:34 PM
Amen

Old 10-14-2002, 11:29 AM
The solution is so obvious:

1. Buy and install a cheap fiberglass hood;

2. Apply a liberal coat of Krazy Glue on said hood:

3. Wait for your little friends to alight upon said hood; then

4. Drive truck to automatic car wash (you may opt to spend entra for hot wax).

I hope I've been helpful.

Old 10-16-2002, 09:49 AM
see if this works:

http://www.shoocat.com/

Old 10-23-2002, 12:29 AM
I have two hugh Rott and a Pit Bull , I do not see any cats in my neighborhood , sorry I cant help ya on this one .
If your in Dallas , you can borrow them for a while , they love cats

Old 10-23-2002, 10:53 AM
yea i had just got done washing my truck 2 days ago and was in the process of picking up my washing stuff when i heard the inevitable "scheech" I didnt want to turn around. And sure enough, 30 feet away was my moms cat trying not to slide from the hood down to the bumper-he was doing all he could do to hang on. I just smiled and thanked God for the lovely day and the beautiful truck he gave me cause there was nothing i could do. I did find out however that alot of the actual "scratch" is part of the cats nail that rubs off on the hood.. Attacking that with a couple coats of poilish and wax will pretty much take it away.
-Patrick

Old 11-07-2002, 09:00 PM
I know I'm new and a little late for this post but I would have to agree that taking out the feline perp is the only option. I would go with either a gut shot or a vehicular cat-slaughter. When I was in High School we had neighbors that didn't believe the leash law applied to their cat. They would let it out and it would tear into our trash. After weeks of my father and I picking up the trash out of our front yard, I decided to show the carpet-baggers some Texas Justice. I enforced the leash law with extreme prejudice....How does a gut shot from 25 yards with a crossman 22 cal air-rifle at approx 700fps. He made it back across the property line but died due to what I would diagnose as extreme internal bleeding(the little bastard was severely bloated). After the neighbor awaken to see the mess in my yard and their neutralized "house" pet, they decided to keep their other felines at home. And for all of you PETA members out there, I'm sure all of you ladies and gents can find comfort in your unorthodox life-partner's arms.

Old 11-07-2002, 09:41 PM
03blkfx4:

Man, you are a cruel bastard, YOU KNOW THAT... How can you do what you do and sleep at night?????

Don't bother telling me, cause I know I sleep as well as you do. Welcome brother, great first post...

That's another thing I DO NOT do is swerve for small animals that cross my path as I drive, you know like squirls, stupid cats, I run right over them (blum, blum) I look at it like a public service, installing a free speedbump

Oh, I do hit the brakes for skunks , other then that anything that can clear the front bumper is fair game...

Old 11-07-2002, 09:47 PM
Dog's have a good use. Cat's on the other hand are just plain stupid. I mean tell me what is a cat good for? If someone comes in your house in the middle of the night it just sits there looking at them.

Cat's are one of them things God overlooked, or maybe as a jokester he placed them here for our entertainment kind of like a topic when your bord trying to figure out "what in the world are cat's good for?"

I think there should be a law like for dog's having to have rabbi shots. Except for cats it should be manditory to have them de-clawed...

Here kitty, kitty, kitty (blum, blum) ahhhh another succesfully installed speedbump....

Old 11-08-2002, 08:06 AM
You're absolutely right about dogs. I have a lab named rex that is great at watching over my family and fetching all of the other creatures I decide to unload on.

I sleep like a baby too. I don't swerve for rodents or ricers either.

What's up with guys owning cats too. I thought single women were the ones with cats, but hey who knows what type of guy cheeba pet is.

Old 11-08-2002, 03:54 PM
I fail to see the humor in a suffering animal. I'm damned glad I don't live anywhere near any of you who think nothing of hurting and causing suffering of animals for pleasure or for punitive reasons.

Quickly killing an animal to minimize said animal's suffering to put food on the table is one thing. To kill an animal for the hell of it is another. To kill an animal by actually causing it to suffer, then find humor in it, borders on or is indicative of mental illness. Ask any psychologist or psychiatrist. What you guys are doing is not normal behavior.

Says something about how a person is brought up.

Last edited by Dennis; 11-08-2002 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-08-2002, 05:36 PM
I thought this post had died already.

Anyways, update on cat. It's since got colder here and I have not seen the little b@stard. To clear something up again, this is not somebody's pet this is stray cat that gets in everybody's trash and on everybody's vehicle.

PS. The animal cruelty law failed to pass in Arkansas, must be alot of people dealing with stray cats.

Old 11-08-2002, 07:28 PM
I don't go out looking to run over a stupid cat, but I will be damned if I hit the brakes or try to swerve to avoid hitting the stupid animal. I am not going to risk hurting myself, someone else or causing damage to my truck due to some stupid animal without the brains to know it has NO chance against my truck.

If I were to run over a stupid cat it would be cruelity on the owners part for not keeping it in the house or on a leash.

I sleep well at night and have absolutley no metal illness...

Old 11-08-2002, 07:32 PM
Found my pills...

Ok, I don't go looking to shoot the little critters either. If I know where the owner is I give them 2 or 3 shots at taking care of the cat if its on my property. After the two or three chances to resolve the problem and they fail I then take action on said stupid cat. A pellet in the ***, it only stings a little no problem.

It's better then what I had done in the past by taking them to kitty death row (the pound) where they usally die. People who own cat's need to tend to them and take care of them properly which is to KEEP them in the house, or on a leash when outside.

Old 11-09-2002, 01:04 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
HOW HARD IS IT TO REALIZE THAT WE'RE JUST JOKING DENNIS?!? GOOD LORD MAN...

None of us are serious!!!

RP

Quick Reply: Cats