Microfiber Towels

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2002, 09:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Microfiber Towels

Saw these towels in Walmart. Are these the microfiber towels folks have mentioned here? You can get a closer look in my gallery if needed.

Old 10-10-2002, 09:05 PM
I have the exact ones. They are much better than the cheap ones at orylies. I love mine, works great on the wheels and everything else.

Old 10-16-2002, 04:56 PM
hogluvr:

Haven't used that particular brand/source (and you have to be careful here). I've bought mine mostly from neatitems.com......excellent quality, service, etc., etc....occasionally from properautocare.com....but there are a number of other good on-line sources. The ones in your photo may be OK, and PhillipSVT likes 'em, so it wouldn't hurt to grab a few. If you don't like how they work for your truck, you can always use 'em for something else.

ernie

Old 10-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If they aren't that plush, then I wouldn't use them.

I've used the ones from properautocare.com and they lint like nuts when trying to clean glass. Even the one meant for cleaning glass!!! I sent them an email telling me to wash the towel even though I had washed it about 5 times before using.

I use YoSteve towels (yosteve.com) They are cheap for the quality of towel you get. If you order a lot, then you can probably get a discount on them. They have extremely low lint so they are great for cleaning glass. They also are very plush so they are great for buffing stuff off paint.

Old 10-16-2002, 06:57 PM
Intel:

Thanks for the info. Haven't had that problem with the neatitems on windows, but never tried the properautocare towels on windows......you know, certain colors for certain jobs

ernie

Quick Reply: Microfiber Towels