Thanks for your help Mike T.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2003, 07:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your help Mike T.

Mike,
It was nice talking on the phone with you earlier today, and I appreciated the advice you gave me on my truck. I can't wait for my Flip Chip and new Denso plugs to come. Well, at least not as much as I can't wait for the 2003 Lightning I ordered to show up, but that's only because I am going to get to enjoy the chip and new plugs first.

Thanks for the help Mike,
David

Old 04-25-2003, 02:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David,

Congrats on the 03 Lightning. I have been using Mikes street tune for the 03's since Feb. I have made more than 50 passes down the track with it so far and not had one episode of detonation. It's a nice safe tune that has a heck of a kick. I received the race program from him today, going to dyno it for proper A/F's in the next few days. I am real anxious to see what kind of gain I get at the track with this over my street program.

Good choice of tuners on the chip. I watched him work those programs up.

It is nice to know that these programs are not guess work from afar. They are based on hours and hours tweeking and fine tuning on a dyno.

Good luck with the new truck, yer gonna luv it...LOL,

Rocks

Old 04-25-2003, 02:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi David,

Nice to see you drop by!

Your situation is one that most here would *love* to be in, where you have a strong "regular" F-150 with mods for the daily driver, and then the '03 Lightning lurking in the background to lay down the smack.

It was nice of Ron (03LightninRocks) to drop by & offer his comments. He participated with us in our 2003 Lightning tuning R&D project, and got a chance to see these programs work their way thru development & testing, dyno, street & of course, at the drag strip.

Have fun with your new parts, & we'll keep our fingers crossed for a quick delivery of your 2003 Lightning!

Quick Reply: Thanks for your help Mike T.