Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2003, 06:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warranty

Hey , Excuse my ignorance if this is already posted here somewhere. What is the warranty for the regular Blue Superchip and the Micro Tuner? Will the Micro Tuner recalibrate my speedometer for the 37" Tires that are on my 99 F250 Superduty 5.4l 5sp Std 4X4 truck.
Thanks
Kent

Old 05-03-2003, 03:28 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Kent,

The warranty on either the traditional Superchip module or the Micro Tuner is Lifetime, for as long as you own the original vehicle for which the product was purchased.

Most of those 5.4's can have their speedo's corrected with the Micro Tuner, but the V10's & Powerstoke diesels cannot. They must use a different type of device, which we also carry.

In general, 37" is the limitation on most of those vehicles in terms of how big a tire can be compensated for. There some that we can correct all the way up to 44", but in general, figure that 37" is the routine max tire height for the Micro Tuner.

The bottom line is, we can help you get your speedo recalibrated on just about any of these Ford trucks & SUV's, just give us a quick call at our number listed below when you get a chance.

Old 05-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey Mike, Long time no speak, I have a Superchip that I purchased from you back in 99/00 cant remember exactly when, Now it no longer works , when I start it , it will rev and then spike to 0 rpm, then it wont restart until I cycle the key off and on, then it does the same thing. Regardless I ordered a new Micro Tuner from your new online store(Congrats) on Friday 5/2/03. Cant wait, when I get more time I will try and give you a call and maybe send this other chip in for testing .(Curiosity killed the Cat)
Thanks
Kent

P.S Theres a history of events with this truck that are to long to post that may determine the demise of the chip

Old 05-05-2003, 04:40 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Kent,

Hmm, sorry to hear you had a problem, and yes of course, please do get in touch with us so we can provide any service needed with your Superchip!

Our phone number is still the same (and of course, it's listed below in our signature line), and we're here Monday thru Friday from 10am to 7pm Eastern time, so give us a call when you have some time & we can go over exactly what's going on & all the details, etc.

Enjoy your Micro Tuner & talk to you soon!

Old 05-06-2003, 08:35 PM
Will the Micro Tuner recalibrate my speedometer for the 37" Tires that are on my 99 F250 Superduty 5.4l 5sp Std 4X4 truck.
Most of those 5.4's can have their speedo's corrected with the Micro Tuner, but the V10's & Powerstoke diesels cannot. They must use a different type of device, which we also carry.
Yeah and apparantly the 5.4l Superdutys with std trans can not be calibrated with the Micro Tuner either. Or am I doing something wrong? I do not get the choice in the opts menu to change it .

Quick Reply: Warranty