Super chip for a Lincolon Cont.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 09:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Super chip for a Lincolon Cont.

My friend nextdoor has a lincolon with a 5.4 in it do you think a superchip would give him better proformance and mileage ?
He plans on asking them about it at the lincolon dealership tomorrow. Thought I might get some answers for him here . Thanks in advance !!!!

Old 10-16-2003, 06:55 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi 2001,

You mention it's a 5.4, so I'm assuming this is a Lincoln Navigator we're talking about as it has the 300 HP 5.4 DOHC motor from 1999 on up........... they require premium gas from the factory anyway - so in *that* case, he can probably save some money (not a lot) on gas when he keeps his foot out of the throttle with the Superchips tuning. It'll definitely give him better performance. I've owned a number of Lincolns that required premium from the factory (like the Mark 8), and each one responded with very nice mpg gains & performance gains from the Superchips tuning, and I actually spent less money on gas as a result.

We do have programs available for those vehicles, depending on the model year. In general, Lincoln dealerships usually aren't going to be able to tell him much about the Superchip (unless they are a dealer). If that happens to be the case, you can have him give us a call & we'll be happy to go over everything in detail with him if you like.

Those 300 hp 5.4 DOHC Navigators are *very* nice, best of luck to your friend with his Lincoln!

Quick Reply: Super chip for a Lincolon Cont.