SuperChips Distributor

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 11:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SuperChips Distributor

Thanks for the reply actually I had called and talked to someone they took my name and number for you to call back. I will be out most of the day (Nov 5th) I don't want you to waste a call, I haven't bought any of the mods I have mention. Wanted to get more info before I purchased these products. Just in case you get the message that I called my name is Dex my area code starts with 256 (Alabama). As of right now you have pretty much answered all my questions from this post and other post on the board. It seems everytime I have a question I can read other post and you have already answered them (you da man) so I haven't had a reason to post many questions. Thanks

DEX

Old 11-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Dex,

I have to confess something, and I feel like a real jerk about it...............it's probably a good thing you're out of pocket (so to speak) today, as it looks like I have apparently misplaced your message with your phone number! (I know, shoot me........) I don't see a message with a name of Dex or from area code 256 outstanding on my desk, so I may have lost it, I just can't say - but at any rate, I don't seem to have it, so I can't call you.

My apologies!

UPDATE: Thanks for calling today, I enjoyed spending som etime with you going over everything.

Take care of that beautiful new '03 HD, & talk to you soon!

Last edited by Superchips_Distributor; 11-05-2003 at 04:24 PM.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Mike

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your schedule today to chat with me. I was very impressed with your skills lol, I can honestly say I learned more info today about the modications I want to do on my truck (03 HD) than I have learned in a month. Thanks again.

DEX

Last edited by dabone; 11-05-2003 at 04:55 PM.
Old 11-05-2003, 05:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Dex,

You're very welcome & thanks to you too, that's very kind of you.

I'm jealous, you know - jealous of all your supercharged Harley owners! If the supercharged Harley had been available back when I got my Lightning, I would have bought the Harley instead - it's the *ultimate* Ford truck (I feel), beautiful interior (the Lightning's interior is cheap & low-grade), and a much more practical vehicle than the Lightning. The kicker was the supercharged Harley came out just 45-60 days after I picked up our Lightning - oh well, I'm enjoying the Lightning, & maybe one day I'll find a nice used Harley.

Have fun!

Quick Reply: SuperChips Distributor