Chip for a 94 f-150

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chip for a 94 f-150

Hey guys! I need some help. I have been looking for a chip for power in my 94 I6 f-150. I can't find any decent ones to save my life! If anyone knows of any please tell me!! Thanks!

Jim

Old 04-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Jim,

Well, your search is over, as we (Troyer Performance) offer performance programs for the "Big 6" that you have there - we've been tuning them for many years.

Power gains are typically 15 hp & 31 lbs./ft. of torque, in addition to having the TS limiter removed, etc.

Nice to see another one of those motors being taken care of - those engines can typically go 250K miles between rebuilds, as long as you change the oil frequently - they do have a tendency to clog the oil pickup screen, etc., if the oil is not changed at least every 3000 miles & top quality detergent oils used - but as long as that is done, those motors last seemingly forever, and are great torque producers. Many people used to order their F-150's with those Big 6's instead of the V8 for towing purposes, for example.

Just give us a call at our number listed below & we can go over the details, costs, etc. so you can finally get your Superchip!

Good luck with your truck,

Quick Reply: Chip for a 94 f-150