HELP!!! ROUSH RACING ########!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-1999, 12:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Exclamation HELP!!! ROUSH RACING ########!!!!

HI!... Does anyone have the telephone # ans area code for ROUSH RACING? I checked their website and they don't show a phone # that I can reach them at. My FORD dealer told me to call them about my speedo, odometer problem because of my 4.10 gear instalation. They told me that I might need a new PCU or for my computer to be written a entirely new program. So any help on this would be great. THANKS IN ADVANCE, NEAL(the h.p freak)

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 10-21-1999, 08:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Neal, keep trying the 800 number (1-800-597-6874). Sometimes I get a recording, other times I get a human. Try to see if there is a Roush Rep in your area - that would be your best source.

And if Roush provides you with a fix for your speedo problem, let us know, cuz I have the same problem due to the 18' wheels.

Good luck!

Silver_Roush
'99 Roush 5.4

Old 10-21-1999, 03:27 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Neal keep trying like Silver_Roush said. My seedo is fast and Ford said that is within specks. Apperently the say 5 mph fast or 2 mph slow is what they consider in the range that is ok. I'm still fighting it but getting no where. I'm not sure why their sending you to Roush because Roush sent me to Ford. This is very interesting, but let us know what happens

------------------
Buck aka Mumbly
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work mumblywork@myf150.com
Home mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 10-21-1999).]

Old 10-21-1999, 04:14 PM
Cool

HI!... MUMBLY my FORD dealer sent me to ROUSH because they have tried everything and I mean everything to recalibrate my speedo + odometer.They have tried recalibrating from the back of the speedo, reflashing the computer, and playing around with the V.S.S gear in the rear end. I tried a place in MARIETTA, GEORGIA called SPEEDOMETER SERVICE and they have a "MATCH BOX" that will correct my speedo + odometer for $130.00(U.S) but the anti-lock brake warning light will stay on all the time. After talking with the computer tech at my dealer he told me that when that light is on the computer automaticly disables the anti-lock brakes. NO thankyou! My dealer even called SVT and the techs at FORDS and they are as lost as the dealer is. So my dealer suggested that I call ROUSH and see if they can do anything with my computer.(adjust it for the 4.10 gears or write a entirely new software program for it). My speedo is out by 10kph at 80kph and 25kph at 130kph. Even with having the SUPERCHIP installed my top speed limiter is still in effect and that my truck now shuts down at 92mph instead of the old 108mph. So you can see why I am starting to get a little peeved right about now with this.

------------------
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 10-21-1999, 05:24 PM
Cool

HI!... SILVER-ROUSH I tried the # you gave me about a good 30 times but I can't seem to get thruogh. I keep getting a operators recording. Thanks anyway, NEAL.

------------------

Quick Reply: HELP!!! ROUSH RACING ########!!!!