1/4 MILE TIMES OF SUPERCHARGED OR N.O.S'ED F-150'S (excluding LIGHTNINGS please)

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-1999, 12:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool 1/4 MILE TIMES OF SUPERCHARGED OR N.O.S'ED F-150'S (excluding LIGHTNINGS please)

HI!... Just curios to see who has the fastest 1/4 mile time of a supercharged or n.o.s'ed F-150. NO LIGHTNINGS PLEASE! Thanks Neal.

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 11-02-1999, 09:06 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I hope to find out sometime soon, just gotta find the time in my schedule to go to the track. I will let ya know when I get a chance.

------------------
Buck aka Mumbly
Carrollton Texas (DFW), Member of Fordified.
Black 1999 Stage 3 Roush F-150 Super Cab Flairside
Here are all the goodies: Kenne Bell Supercharger, Roush Suspension, 18"x 9.5 Chrome Wheels, B. F. Goodrich Z295/45, Full Ground Effects, Roush Leather Signatured Interior (Front and Back), Flowmaster with Side Exit Infront of the Wheel, Embroidered Floor Mats, F1 Cobra Hood, ******* Hard Tonneau, Bedrug, Slide Window, and lots of other little odds and ends

Work mumblywork@myf150.com
Home mumbly@myf150.com

[This message has been edited by Mumbly (edited 11-02-1999).]

Quick Reply: 1/4 MILE TIMES OF SUPERCHARGED OR N.O.S'ED F-150'S (excluding LIGHTNINGS please)