Come on Neal (HP Freak) is it in yet?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-1999, 09:57 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
I must take exception to your use of the term titillating. I'm not sure what it means and the imagery is kind of cloudy on activity.

However, I believe it is yet another attempt to excite/tease through 'in-you-window'.

STOP! STOP! DON"T STOP!

Old 10-14-1999, 10:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raoul,
that is what the bull did to you , as you ran across the field in your cow suit with your red backpack.(massive titillation)

Old 10-14-1999, 02:05 PM
WOW finally a real answer! I was starting to wonder.... when Dun is the "level-head" in the crowd, things are just about as weird as they can get!

Old 10-15-1999, 12:44 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Dunbarton,

Glad to see you back around here. I was beginning to think that all the level-headed people had been driven out of this section.

Hope everything is well with you!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

Old 10-15-1999, 12:48 AM
Former Sponsor
Dear Andthensometoo,

No, Neal hasn't even sent his Supercvhip back in yet. He was waiting on his dealer, to tell him whether or not they were going to replace his computer with a different code, as they are trying to get his speedometer calibrated for thos 4:10 gears, and they haven't had any luck yet. I talked to Neal a few nights ago, and he is working extremely long hours, until late at night, so he probably is coming home exhausted. I would guess that this is why we haven't seen him here a whole lot lately.

At any rate, that's his status, just so you'll know. I'm dying to see what he turns at the track once the upshift is taken care of. He ran 16.0 without the Superchip, and 15.62 with the Superchip, and that was even with it hitting the rev limiter due to his 4:10 gears! So I expect him to pick up a good half-second once he gets everything worked out.

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 10-15-1999, 03:57 PM
Andthensometoo,

What'd ya expect? It's almost halloween and Dunbarton is to impatient to wait to wear his pee wee herman costume ,and cruise around in his 2ND fastest truck.

------------------
Fast46Triton

1999 Ford F150 XLT Supercab, Shortbed, 4x2, 4 wheel disc brakes/4 wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Cloth Seats, Amazon green, 16" All season tires, Soft Tonneau Cover, CD Player, 4.6 liter Triton V8, 3:55 ls, towing package, 4 speed auto, K&N Airfilter
Future Mods:
1)Superchip
2)Airbox Mod
3)Gibson Exhaust

Old 10-15-1999, 09:19 PM
JMC
Technical Article Contributor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Andthensometoo,

I picked up my 00 last Tuesday at the same dealer as Neil and I wanted to install 33 MT's or AT's via the dealer and add it to the lease. Well to make a long story short they couldn't do it. It seems that they are still trying to figure out Neil's problem with the 410's so they had no clue as how to reprogram mine. It seems that the 33s are 2 inches too tall. They said something about having to order a new $700.00 processor. Well after that I gave up trying to persuade them to install my tires.

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier

------------------
00 F-150 XLT SC Flairside 4x4 4.6 w/5spd
Warn XD9000i, skid plates, Draw tite class III,
Rancho RSX Reflex shocks,
To Be installed; SmittyBilt Nerfs,
Borla Cat Back ( in shop being welded)
Ordered; Superchips ( new code possible delay)

Old 10-16-1999, 08:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... AAHHH!!! Well I just took it out!8-). But seriosly I am sending my superchip in this week.(finally I get my vacation) Man you guys are noisy!!! HA HA HA 8-) 8-) 8-)

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 10-16-1999, 08:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... By the way MIKE T, you hit the nail right on the head with your statement. I have been working a ton of hours lately and hav'nt really been online for about a week. Man I never new you guys cared so much. SNIFF, SNIFF, WIPE TEAR FROM EYE. HA HA 8-)

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, SUPERCHIP

Old 10-17-1999, 08:38 AM
Neal, did you really mean nosy (typo) or noisy? (did you hear us all the way to Canada?)
For those of us (ok, me) that have only a few performance mods and know that we'll never be as fast as we want to be, we like to encourage the other more modified F150 owners, so that we can "watch" in delght as they smoke the shovies. I've smoked a few, but I want to "get" them all. We expect the other F150 owners to "get" the ones we can't.

Old 10-18-1999, 01:47 PM
Former Sponsor
Dear JMC,

You're right, we don't have your code yet. Give it just a few weeks, as it will most likely be on the next Ford CD-ROM. Make sure to check back with me via email in a few weeks!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 10-18-1999, 01:49 PM
Former Sponsor
Dear Neal,

Good to see you back again!!

I knew you were probably being worked to death, not getting home until 10 pm is rough!

Don't work *too* hard,

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 10-18-1999, 01:52 PM
Former Sponsor
Dear Andthensometoo,

When I saw that Dunbarton is a Pee-Wee Herman fan, I just *knew* he had to be a level-headed kind of guy!

OK, I confess, I watched every possible episode of Pee-Wee's Playhouse. That show came at you on three different levels; it was great for kids, teens, and adults too, with a lot of the boundaries that he crossed. Lawrence Fishburne was in it too. His show won a lot of awards, too bad it's off the air other than a couple of Comedy channel live episodes they did a coupla months ago.

At any rate, I figure a guy who liked Pee-Wee Herman can't be *all* bad!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 10-18-1999, 07:24 PM
Mike,
[No, Neal hasn't even sent his [Supercvhip] back in yet. He was waiting on his dealer, to tell him whether or not they were going to replace his computer with a different code, as they are trying to get his speedometer calibrated for [thos]]
It's rare that you mispell words, so your "judgement" was in question! lol GOT YA!

Old 10-19-1999, 01:31 PM
I'm spoiled (spoilt?), my e-mailer has a spell checker. When I'm on this board I sometimes have to write my replys in Microsoft Word and then copy and paste. Does it help that Einstein couldn't spell either?

Quick Reply: Come on Neal (HP Freak) is it in yet?