KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA SUPERCHARGER ON 5.4

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-1999, 04:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Full boost under 2 grand is awesome! Im sure thats somethin Neal will like to hear!

Old 11-30-1999, 05:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... FAST46TRITON : Neal sure does like full boost at 2000rpm. Espiecally since the "99" 5.4 makes it's maximum torque at 2300rpm so thats perfect!8-)

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit, and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.
ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 310H.P / 405ft/lbs of torque.

Old 12-01-1999, 03:04 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Actually, that's going to create rather severe traction problems for you, Neal! But I'm sure you'll find a cure to *that*, too!

Have fun,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

Old 12-01-1999, 03:44 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool

HI!... Mike T. : I'm already kinda working on that. I have been working with my dealer this week to get the parts to switch my trucks rear shock set-up to the LIGHTNING's "staggered shock" set-up. It consists of changing the passenger side shock two a double "EYE" one.($54.99)PART-#AT-692. You must also buy a bracket that bolts to the frame.($129.22)CAN PART-#XL3Z 18169-BA. Hope this helps out you guys out that were thinking of doing this. My main reason is for the wheel-hop that I get in the rain or when the roads are wet.

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, **** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit, and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.
ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 310H.P / 405ft/lbs of torque.

Old 12-01-1999, 04:17 PM
Neal,

I have that wheelhop problem too! In the rain at about 30, ill punch it, it downshifts, and the tires will be spinning, and will slide a little.

Old 12-03-1999, 12:41 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I kinda figured you'd already have a handle on that Neal! Sounds like great info you posted there for anyone with similar traction problems.

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

Old 12-09-1999, 11:59 PM
I was looking into the Kenne Bell kit. I wanted to know, from those who have the kit, if thier is any differance in the way thier truck runs---I know more power but issues such as cruise characteristics and idle quality. Also, what is involved in keeping the kit going such as its self contained oil system. How hard is it to change the oil? Off the topic, I am also wanting to list all of my mods at the bottom of the page--How is this done?

Old 12-10-1999, 12:12 AM
I am not sure if my mods will show up--I plugged them into the signature in my profile? That was the only place I could find to plug them in. Oh well, I will see if it works.

------------------

Quick Reply: KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA SUPERCHARGER ON 5.4