DUN DA DA DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-1999, 09:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up DUN DA DA DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's faster than a HYPER-TECH ,easier than a shift kit ,it's SUUUUUPER CHIIIIP!!!
hey got my new super chip in today! i tested it against my HYPER-TECH chip with my buddies G-TECH on a 1/4 mile stretch on the local highway..it easily took off half a second in the 1/4 with a little wheel spin at the start!!!! and wow what a difference around town it may not post big numbers against others at the strip but it sure feels like a hot rod!!!!!!!
THANX MIKE YOU ROCK!!!!!!!

------------------
pacific green 97 f150 4.6l..reg cab flareside ,ROUSH suspention down 3 fr and3.5rear,snug lid,carpeted bed, painted tailight accents,4x4 grill &bumper,k&n,chip,ram air kit,valvoline synthetic,accel super stock wires,platinum plus4 plugs,flow master muff,blue halogen bulbs,killer stereo, speed-glo dash,carbon fiber gauge accent,..."#6 sticker!!!!"

Old 12-29-1999, 02:20 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dear ROUSHFAN-1,

Thanks for the laughs, your post made me grin from ear to ear.

The Superchip will give about that kind of result on average, meaning, about a half-second off the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times. The G-Tech units can be tricky to get accurate numbers from sometimes, as they are very sensitive to how it's mounted, etc. But as long as you mount it consistently each time in the same place and orientation, they can be a wonderful little device to help you develop your vehicle and driving skills with. I need to pick up another one for myself, as I can't find my last one anymore!

Say, I wanted to ask you, how do you like those Accel plug wires, and those blue halogen bulbs?

I'm glad you're enjoying your new Superchip, and please be safe & careful while you're checking out the new limits of your vehicle!

Happy New Year,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

[This message has been edited by Superchips_Distributor (edited 12-30-1999).]

Old 12-29-1999, 02:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

the wires are great they're a great color blue ...i changed them the same time i got the plus 4 plugs which made a difference!also the bulbs are real cool there are not alot of streetlights where i am so they light up the night alot better.......

------------------
pacific green 97 f150 4.6l..reg cab flareside ,ROUSH suspention down 3 fr and3.5rear,snug lid,carpeted bed, painted tailight accents,4x4 grill &bumper,k&n,chip,ram air kit,valvoline synthetic,accel super stock wires,platinum plus4 plugs,flow master muff,blue halogen bulbs,killer stereo, speed-glo dash,carbon fiber gauge accent,..."#6 sticker!!!!"

Old 12-29-1999, 02:57 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dear ROUSHFAN-1,

OK, thanks for letting me know about the wires. I was really curious about those blue bulbs, to see if you felt they really did improve nighttime visibility, and obviously from your comments they do. Thanks for the feedback!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

Quick Reply: DUN DA DA DAH!!!!!!!!!!!!