Chip, or Hypertech Programer?

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2000, 07:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi friends

I speak mostly in spanish since I was born In Puerto Rico where I live. So, my english needs lots of improvement and I will be able to practice some here. I apologize for not being able to transfer my ideas the way I would like. But let me tell you, as soon I read Bill's post I realized it was a joke and I think we have to come here to share information, relax and then enjoy the results.

This is a great site. Bill, keep on with the jokes.

------------------
98 4x4 Lariat SC 5.4L ORP, Tow Package, 3.55 LS in oxford white two tone. Only modifications, K&N Filtercharger and Stepshield door still protectors. Many more to come.

Old 01-16-2000, 08:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mike I need a new SUPER, superchip as 4wheelncop is in my back yard
I now know what he runs, how do you expect me to get away Maybe a nitrous bottle in addition to a supercharger and intercooler. Of course my truck still has that annoying driveshaft vibe at high speeds so I have to keep it down just to aviod damage.

By the way 4wheelncop I have a superchip and it is the only mod I have made that is worth the money. I tested the headers K+N and exhaust and the net result was a slight loss of low end and a slight gain in top RPM torque. net result my truck was no faster in 0-60 or 1/4 mile with the mods. I even lost a little fuel economy. The chip however did make a measurable diff in accel. I use a G-Tech pro. I now have superchips latest variation on my FOU1 code and am VERY happy with it!

Old 01-17-2000, 03:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Thanks for the help, and the humor, it was greatly appreciated. And kudos to Mike for remembering where COPS started, Broward County FL. I have to say a lot has changed here since then. I do work in Broward co. in the city of Miramar . Please feel free to speed thru, but remember to press hard there are 5 copies...
1999 F 150 4x4 x-cab, 5.4L, white over silver 2 tone. Cat back Flowmaster duals with rolled stainless tips for the exit pipes, K&N filter charger kit, and a Lund wind deflector painted white to match, and now thanks to this site a superchip. More to come

[This message has been edited by 4wheelncop (edited 01-18-2000).]

[This message has been edited by 4wheelncop (edited 01-19-2000).]

[This message has been edited by 4wheelncop (edited 01-19-2000).]

Old 01-17-2000, 03:33 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dear CUJET,

Hey, I'm just happy that you have the *proper* FOU1 file now! As far as helping you avoid tickets, good luck! You probably know more about that than I do, especially in that area!

Have fun,

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com

Quick Reply: Chip, or Hypertech Programer?