Thanks MIKE...You the man!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2000, 03:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dear Don C,

I agree, I'd like to see them go out with every one! They can never keep them in stock, and consequently, neither can we! People will call Superchips, and they get sent out as soon as they come in, pretty much, and it's been that way for the last 7 years.

Just give them a call at 888-227-2447, and they'll be happy to send out your sticker, providing they have some on hand, they're happy to send it out to you.

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Online Superchip ordering system:https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

Old 01-24-2000, 08:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Thanks to Cableguy's picture, and a quick call to Superchips - I got my stickers today and slapped 'em on the windows. Man, that white "Superchips" on the deep-tint glass looks great. That's enought to make the National Superchips Distributor proud as punch.

If you haven't called yet - you should. Those stickers are very nice indeed.

Tom in Tacoma

------------------
1998 F150 XLT S/C 4.6L Auto, 3.55LS, 4X2, Moonlight Blue, all the bells & whistles except for leather seats. Lund Deflector, Lund Premier Tonneau, K&N, Body-color painted Throttle Cover, Pentaliner S/R, Window tint, factory side-steps, Infiniti component speakers, Superchip. Tom in Tacoma (Washington not Toyota)
Go check out http://communities.msn.com/SS97FordsPics for the second best website for F150's

Old 01-24-2000, 10:06 PM
Cool

Now Tom you need one more for under the hood, to go along with all the dress up!!! Hey missed ya in Texas, it was so great meeting everyone. What a great bunch of folks. Of course they would be (we all drive FORDS).

Old 01-25-2000, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
We did just get a few more in today from Superchips as well, so if anyone of our customers needs one, just shoot me an email. Available colors are Red, White, and Blue. I also have a couple of Gold ones, but those are for *my* car, as I can't get them anymore!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Online Superchip ordering system:https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

Old 01-25-2000, 09:36 PM
Cool

Yes Mike I need ONE white one for under my hood!!!
Please and thank you my mother use to always make us say (bless her heart).

------------------
1999 F-150 XLT, Ext.Cab, 5.4L, 3:55 limited slip, 4x2, Bright Torch Red(all color matched-bumpers, mirrors) "Sport" pkg., Tonneau,285/50/17, 3" custom catback, Superchips, Airaid, Lowered 4" rear & 3" front, Herculiner bed lining(self install) AWESOME! Newest E/T at the drags 6/26/99: 14.9sec at 90.4 mph. Billet Badges, Billet Antenna, Removal of "Sport" sticker and door guards. Just added (12/16/99) Billit oval rear view mirror, billit master cylinder cover, and billet third brake light cover.1/16/00 - added billet sill plates, "red" braided hoses, "Red" nut covers. For photos e-mail me at: whtstuff@aol.com OR my web page at Http://members.aol.com/whtstuff/myweb.html

Quick Reply: Thanks MIKE...You the man!!!