Superchip forsale

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2000, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Superchip forsale

I am trading in my 99 f150 for a 2000 f250. If ur interested in perchasing the superchip, reply or give me a call at 302-378-2722. Leave message if im not home and ill get back to ya. The superchip is for a z code computer. Will sell for $150.00
plus shipping!

------------------
1999 F150 4x4
4.6L
3.55 LSD
SUPERCHIPPED!
Flowmaster 30 series muffler
K&N Air Filter
Soon to have JBA Headers

Old 01-20-2000, 02:41 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Dear Ted,

It might help if you listed the computer code for that chip, as there is no such thing as a "Z code" computer. Perhaps you meant something like ZZT4, or ZZT3, something like that? (I'm just trying to help here, Ted.) That's a great price you're offering it at!

Also, I don't know if you are aware of this or not, but I can reflash your existing Superchip to your new vehicle, so if you have any interest in doing that, please feel free to give me a call.

And if not, somebody can pick up on a great bargain here on this Superchip at that price Ted is offering!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Online Superchip ordering system: <A HREF="https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

" TARGET=_blank>https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

</A>

Old 01-20-2000, 04:36 PM
For that matter why can't it be my IMP4?

------------------
97 F-150 SC Lariat, Styleside, White over Gold, 4.6L (Windsor), Automatic, 3.55 rear end, electronic 4X4, w/ every option of Lariat and ORP packages except the 17" wheels (I even got the OR decals now!), MOD's so far: K&N air box mod, Gibson Super Truck, clear Bugflector II, Leer TSC 600 hard cover, Bridgestone Dueler OWL ATP 265/75 R-16's, TrailMaster Invader N7 shocks, Smittybilt step bars, Ford moulded mud guards, "White-white" head lamps, Cloud Rider Design's SS Grill and bumper opening "Summer Grill's", Bosch platinum + 4's.

Old 01-20-2000, 08:08 PM
The computer is ZJP2. So if u would like to buy the superchip, make sure ur computer code matchees this. It can b found on the drivers side door, or in my case on the computer itself, located on a metal plate where the chip goes. Thanks for the advice mike. Appreciate it!

Old 01-21-2000, 11:37 AM
Former Sponsor
Dear Ted,

Thanks for understanding, I just wanted to try to help. The ZJP2 code responds very nicely, so somebody can get a great deal here.

To check your computer code in the F-150 vehicles from 1997 on up, simply open the *passenger* door, and look in the front part of the door frame, in between the door hinges, and there will be a sticker with 3 letters and a number on it, and that is your computer code. If for some reason your code sticker is gone, then you can get it from the computer itself, which is mounted in the cabin on the passsenger side, just above the passenger kick panel. It is held to it's metal bracket by a black plastic slide-off clip, and if you simply pull that clip off and look at the back of the computer where the clip was covering, there will be another code sticker right there. You can remove the clip without the computer falling out, as the first inch or two of the computer protrudes thru the firewall and into the engine compartment, so it can connect to it's wiring harness, just for information purposes.

On the Super Duty F-250's & F-350's, the code sticker is in the same location, but over on the *driver's* side, in between the door hinges.

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515
Online Superchip ordering system: <A HREF="https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

</A>

Old 01-21-2000, 11:39 AM
Former Sponsor
Dear cphillip,

We occasionally will get a used Superchip in, and we do just happen to have a used IMP4, if that will help, just give us a call.

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

</A>

Old 01-21-2000, 02:11 PM
I got it! Mike will you tell the Wife?

Enjoyed talking to you Mike.

------------------
97 F-150 SC Lariat, Styleside, White over Gold, 4.6L (Windsor), Automatic, 3.55 rear end, electronic 4X4, w/ every option of Lariat and ORP packages except the 17" wheels (I even got the OR decals now!), MOD's so far: K&N air box mod, Gibson Super Truck, clear Bugflector II, Leer TSC 600 hard cover, Bridgestone Dueler OWL ATP 265/75 R-16's, TrailMaster Invader N7 shocks, Smittybilt step bars, Ford moulded mud guards, "White-white" head lamps, Cloud Rider Design's SS Grill and bumper opening "Summer Grill's", Bosch platinum + 4's.

Old 01-21-2000, 08:00 PM
Talking

Hey Ted! That's My Computer Code!!! WOO! HOO!

I'm interested! Gotta check with the Boss first
Two quick questions, I assume you have an automatic (not mentioned in your signature)
Probably though, if we got the same code, and
did you have the dreaded No Start when you installed it?

I'll get back to you.

Hobbit

------------------
99 XLT,4.6L Auto,4X4,tow pkge,Factory Nerf Bars and Mudflaps, K&N filter,BugflectorII, Amazon Green/Silver, soon to be Pace Edwards Rolltop Cover, maybe a Superchip

Old 01-22-2000, 01:54 AM
Cool

hey hobbit. i do have an automatic. And yes i had the no start problem, but it was easy to handle. i had a guy at a local tv repair shop solder the jumpers in for me. very easy to get computer out. i can show or tell u. Saw on ur profile ur from jersey, so that might help the situation. the chip is pretty good. notice hp gains, but torque gains i thought were the most noticeable when hauling a boat. Thanks for the reply. hope to hear from u

------------------
1999 F150 4x4
4.6L
3.55 LSD
SUPERCHIPPED!
Flowmaster 30 series muffler
K&N Air Filter
Soon to have JBA Headers

Old 01-24-2000, 04:47 PM
Unhappy

Ted,

Sorry Ted, my wife reminded me that we have a bunch of expenses coming up that I had forgotten about in my excitement.(dance and piano lessons for my two oldest daughters).
I'm not going to be able to swing the chip right now . I'll keep checking this string to see if you sold it, if not I'll give you a shout when I'm ready.

Thanks anyway, good luck with your new truck!

Hobbit

------------------
99 XLT,4.6L Auto,4X4,tow pkge,Factory Nerf Bars and Mudflaps, K&N filter,BugflectorII, Amazon Green/Silver, soon to be Pace Edwards Rolltop Cover, maybe a Superchip

Old 01-26-2000, 04:05 PM
F150online
Founder
Please post items for sale in the appropriate area of the site, the classifieds. Thanks!

Steve

Quick Reply: Superchip forsale