Mike did I put the 9100 chord in the box too????

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mike did I put the 9100 chord in the box too????

I don't want to bother you at home this weekend so I will post here hoping you read it this weekend at your leasure.
When my tuner arrived there Friday evening, was the chord to plug it into the port in my car in the box??? I thought I laid it on my computer bench in the garage with the instruction manual, but when I looked it wasn't there. Thats all I need to do is throw it away like I did with the chip for my Supercrew. I swear I am loosing my mind....
Please let me know. I will be at work Monday through Thursday next week on my regular shift. Friday I am going to attempt to get the car ready for the dyno, hoping everything works out with the tuner.
Talk to you the first of the week...THANKS again for your expertise in getting me closer to a 10 sec. street stang..
Marc

Old 05-09-2004, 03:12 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Marc,

I really wouldn't know. Anita & Crystal deal with shipping & receiving, opening up whatever comes in, etc., I don't handle those kinds of things. I get grief if I even *touch* anything in shipping or receiving - the ladies are very insistent on them handling that, and keeping me out of it, so as to no add to any confusion. The fewer sets of hands that touch incoming shipments, the less potential there is for not knowing for sure what really did arrive with what or what didn't, etc. (And I'm infamous for digging into new goodies, and grabbing what I want to play with, work on, tear apart, etc.) So I have to stay clear & focus on what I need to be doing, and let the ladies handle their areas - then I get to live, is basically how that works.

Give Anita a quick call on Monday & she can let you know for sure on the cable.

Quick Reply: Mike did I put the 9100 chord in the box too????