Do Superchips have warranties?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 09:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Superchips have warranties?

Do the Superchips have a warranty? I've had mine since 2000 and am starting to think its the root cause of all my problems. I will be removing the chip fairly soon to test to see if thats whats causing all my transmission problems.

Old 06-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Yes they do. If I were having any problems with my chip, I would contact the dealer where I bought it.

ENB

Old 06-11-2004, 08:29 AM
How long of a warranty? I bought it from a Superchips rep in here in Spring of 2000. I have my original paperwork somewhere at the house.

Old 06-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
The Superchip has a Lifetime warranty to the original owner, so don't worry, there is no time limit on that. Superchips are backed to the hilt by the manufacturer, like few products are these days.

Speaking as America's oldest Superchips distributor & having many years of experience with their products on literally thousands of our customers vehicles (and every one of ours for as long as Superchips has existed), and knowing a good deal about what changes are made to the powertrain programs & how they affect the vehicles, I tend to doubt that it's actually "the root cause of all your problems." If there were any such tendency, these message boards would be packed with those posts - and you don't see that here.

Obviously I don't know what's going on with your vehicle, but if you suspect a problem with your Superchip, or just want to talk with someone about what's going on, try calling the manufacturer at the number listed in your documentation. You'll find they'll be happy to take care of any problem with any Superchips product. I know many of the people there personally, and I can tell you they care deeply about their products, and the satisfaction of their customers - give 'em a call & discuss your concerns, OK?

Good luck!

Quick Reply: Do Superchips have warranties?