We're off to FFW in Richmond!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
We're off to FFW in Richmond!

Hello All,

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we're leaving (in just a few minutes!) for this weekend's Fun Ford Weekend event at Virginia Motorsports Park in Richmond, VA.

We'll be doing custom tuning at the track for anyone that needs it, with special pricing for members of F-150 Online, of course. We'll be tuning for virtually any type of configuration in virtually any computer-controlled FoMoCo vehicle, as well as providing datalogging services, wideband A/F testing, etc.

Feel free to drop by and see us - we'll be easy to find, we'll be in a motorhome with the Troyer Performance banner hung on the outside. While others swelter in the heat of all that concrete & asphalt at the racetrack under the scorching summer sun, our customers will be enjoying the comfort & convenience of being able to sit down & relax in the cold A/C, grab a beer, watch TV, grill burgers, dogs, steaks, etc., while they get tuned.

Part of our staff will still be at the office tomorrow (Friday) manning the phones until 4 pm Eastern time. Then we'll be back on Monday morning as normal for our regular hours, from 9am to 6 pm Eastern time.

See you at the track!

Old 06-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry I could not make the trip Mike. I so wanted to be there so we could do the final data-logging and tweek the Cobra.
However, you should know that with the present "drag program"
that I was able to go 11.50's in 75-80 degree heat last Wednesday night at the track that is uphill. Not too bad.
You and Anita have a fun weekend and I will talk to you next week.
Marc

Old 06-28-2004, 04:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Marc,

Well, don't feel bad, as it turned out we were there only for Friday anyway - we took a 31' motorhome to the track, and after leaving Friday night for the hotel, had some problems with the vehicle & had to cut the trip short anyway.

There's always next time..................

Quick Reply: We're off to FFW in Richmond!