Question for Mike

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2000, 05:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Question for Mike

Hey Mike,

Do you have any new info on the speedometer correction program for 99 and up.
How about a guess on when the new dyno tuning will be done?
Thanks

------------------
99 F 150 4x4.ORP,S/B 4.6 4.10 gears, Gibson 3" cat back. K&N filter. Superchip

Other Toy: 1964 Falcon, 300 H.P. 306,TopLoader 4 spd. 9"Detriot Locker rear end with 3.91's

Old 09-30-2000, 08:16 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Jarrett!

Nope, they're continuing to work on it, it's going to be awhile I'd imagine. No, I'm not going to "guess", that would be silly for me to try to do, guessing has nothing to do with the R&D process as far as the time it's going to take to do this is concerned, it will take whatever it takes, and nobody will know that until it's done, that's the nature of R&D on anything. There is no substitute for R&D, and that has to be done on each individual code. With over 100 different F-150 programs for each model year alone, in addition to all the other 6000+ applications they have to do, I'd say it's going to be awhile yet. I do have to say I'm very happy with how the progress is coming along, but they will get done in the order they have access to a vehicle with a particular computer code, and that is completely hit or miss, nobody can estimate that.

As soon as they're ready, we'll make an announcement, as a number of people are waiting and have been asking for that ability, etc.

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

[This message has been edited by Superchips_Distributor (edited 09-30-2000).]

Quick Reply: Question for Mike