Superchips.....OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2000, 04:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Superchips.....OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

Folks,

In a woprld today where only the negative is reported, I would like to take the time to relay my experience in dealing with the folks at Superchips....specifically Mike Troyer.

I recently took delivery on a new Screw built in the second build campaign. Called Mike with the computer code (today) to which he replied "not sure if that code is in production yet...however, he would keep me updated if I supplied my email". I emailed mike with my contact information and not more than 4 hours later, Mike called me to tell me that they have the chip with the proper programming and that they would have it to me in 2 to 3 days via UPS ground.

Mike, if the chip functions as good as you handle your customers, I will be delighted.

Thank you for your prompt response!

Kindest Regards

------------------
2001 SCrew Lariat, 5.4L, 4x4, Arizona Beige, CD, Leather 60/40, Skids, Slider, 3.55LS, Tow Package, Block Heater. Future Mods: Plastic Bed Liner, Westin Chromed Stainless Step Bars, Front Hitch, Warn semi-hidden winch. Bed Cap. K&N Filter

Old 10-03-2000, 06:23 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Same compliment from me! My chip was reflashed to my new truck code and back to me within a couple days. Great service...and g-money...I think you will really like the Superchip! I DO!

------------------
2000 F-150 XLT, 4x2, 5.4L Supercab, Superchip, Styleside, Black with silver two-tone, 3.55 rear, class III towing package with heavy duty cooling package, Heavy duty shocks, 4 wheel disk ABS, overhead console, sliding rear window, keyless entry, dark graphite interior, in dash CD, factory leather wrapped steering wheel, FORD bedliner, FORD black tubular cab steps, K&N air filter, mar-hyde rubberized undercoating, Modine climate filtration system, Bugflector II, Mobil 1 oil and filter

Old 10-04-2000, 01:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi G,

Ahh, so *you're* "G-Money". I can almost never remember who has what screen name here.

Thanks very much for your kind words, they make all our efforts worthwhile. Thank you.

As far as what to expect from the Superchip, I think the best way to describe it accurately in terms of what the vehicle will actually feel like, is to look at the power gains in terms of percentages. The Superchip is going to add about 10%-12% more peak horsepower, and that is what to expect the vehicle to feel like, like you picked up about 10%-12% more motor.

Congratulations on your new SC!

Dustoff, thanks to you too, of course.

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Quick Reply: Superchips.....OUTSTANDING SERVICE!