new super chip programmer needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2004, 10:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new super chip programmer needed

Mike,
I'm looking to purchase today a 9100 or the 1715, which do you recommend for my truck. Its bone stock except for the tires.

Thanks,

Old 07-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: new super chip programmer needed

[i]
I'm looking to purchase today a 9100 or the 1715, which do you recommend for my truck. Its bone stock except for the tires.
[/B]
I just went through exactly the same scenario. Get the computer code off your vehicle and then call Troyer and give it to them. Apparently some codes are better then others and you really need the 9100 to get full performance. Anita and Mike are really nice people to speak with and will give you all the help you need. I ended up ordering the 9100 after several phone discussions with them. It's more expensive then the 1715, but given the performance improvements it offers, I knew in the long run I'd be happier with it. Mike called me last week to finalize the custom tune and spoke with me for over an hour and answered all my questions. UPS Tracking indicates I'll receive it on Thursday and I will write a post as soon as it's installed.

Just get your code and give them a call. They really are happy to speak with you!

DeeAnna

Old 07-13-2004, 02:04 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi 1saw,

I responded to this same question in the other thread, so you can drop back by there to take a look at that more detailed response. It was a *very* good idea to post this question in a new thread as you did, so that I would see it - I just happened to see your other post first and so I already responded there by now.

In short - for best power & performance, always go with our custom tuning - and in a Micro Tuner, that would be the 9100.

PS - Thanks to DeeAnna for her helpful post, too!

Quick Reply: new super chip programmer needed