superchip installed

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2000, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up superchip installed

Installed superchip over weekend everything went very well with no problems only took about 1 hour. Now for the performance i could not believe the increase in power i went right out to the highway in front of my subdivison and punched it from the stop light lit the tires up through the intersection and preceeded to the onramp with the pedal on the floor the next thing i relized was the transmission shifted to overdrive and the needle was just passed a 100mph so i took my foot off the pedel and watched the speedo for about 5 secs before it decided to move i don't know how fast i was going but the 2 buddys that were with me said that we had to be around 115-120mph The transmission shifts so much better than before but still seems to slide into gear so i guess i need to put a trans shift kit onto my list of future mods,If any one has any ideas about a shift kit let me know? Also Mike thanks for your help and i will be calling you to have my chip reprogrammed as soon as i get some 30lb injectors or do you think i should get 24lb? PS I will be looking for pry so all i can say is petty on those chevy guys.LOL

------------------
99 F-150 XLT 5.4L,3.55ls 17"CENTERLINE WHEELS,GIBSON CAT BACK,GIBSON HEADERS,POWERDYNE 9psi SUPERCHARGER,auto meter dual gauge pod with phanthom boost and air fuel gauge,extang bed cover,superchip is ordered

Old 12-05-2000, 01:19 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Dwight,

Glad to see you got it installed and you're enjoying it. Be careful!

With regards to your injector sizing, I'd say to give us a call, and let's go over everything to see what your power level is going to be, and then I can do the calculations to determine the size of injectors you'll need, ok? We can do that pretty quickly over the phone.

Have fun & be safe!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 12-05-2000, 08:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

dwight c..nice first time run!!

You should see even better results once you get a couple thousand miles on the chip.

------------------
2000 F-150 XLT, 4x2, 5.4L Supercab, Superchip, Styleside, Black with silver two-tone, 3.55 rear, class III towing package with super engine cooling/auxiliary transmission cooling HD package, Heavy duty shocks, 4 wheel disk ABS, overhead console, sliding rear window, keyless entry, dark graphite interior, in dash CD, factory leather wrapped steering wheel, FORD bedliner, FORD black tubular cab steps, K&N air filter, mar-hyde rubberized undercoating, Modine climate filtration system, Bugflector II, Mobil 1 oil, build 7/2000

Quick Reply: superchip installed