What kind /Where to buy a chip

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2000, 01:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Buy a Superchip, they are the best, they
even improve gas mileage by as much as 25%.
I know its hard to believe but its true, just ask Mike T., the purveyor of such devices.
He knows everything, just ignore the fact that he's pocketing $100 for every sale.
I'd sit on this website and type subjective, soft, non-conclusive tripe all day long too if it were a pocket liner.

Oh ya, I also find it interesting that
Superchips only displays one generic graph
of performance gains for a wide variety of
applications, thorough testing there I bet!

I does work though, trust me, especially if you fill up with premium in anticipation
of the chip installation. Your truck will
run like a dog on premium if it is not modified, so once that chip goes in it feels
like a real stump puller.

Old 12-14-2000, 01:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi JD,

We have an online ordering system right here, and there is a link just below in our signature line that will take you right to it.

Most people here are using the Superchip, thanks to the fact that it adds power all the time at any throttle position, and that it's programmed specifically for the exact software revision that your vehicle came with from the factory. Other chips like the Hypertech, Jet, etc., are completely generic, meaning one program for all similar vehicles, and they only add power when you are at wide-open throttle. Those are the 2 key differences between the Superchip and the others.

If you'd like to go over the details of the Superchip for your application, please feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email, our contact info is just below.

Best of luck whatever you decide, & Merry Christmas!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 12-14-2000, 01:41 PM
I beat you too him Mike, I new you were
on the way, just like any good ambulance
chaser! Keep up the good work! You
certainly are a man of the highest
intergrity, walkin on water as I see it!

Merry Christmas to you too!

Old 12-14-2000, 02:14 PM
Listen, ignore that goof. It definitely improves the performance of your vehicle. I used premium before and after - it's not just the gas. The only downside I see is you do need to use premium gas.

Don't buy it for gas mileage. That's a wash. But for a couple hundred bucks, it really makes the truck a lot more fun to drive. I know that's a subjective opinion, but it's also an independent opinion.

------------------
2001 Lariat SC 5.4 4x4 LS ORP Class III 17in wheels Captains seats

Sony ES CDX-M650 Polk EX572a(2 pr.) Dynamats

Westin nerf bar, ARE Z series cap, Yakima rack, Bedrug

Superchip

[This message has been edited by clancyb (edited 12-14-2000).]

Old 12-14-2000, 02:32 PM
Former Sponsor
Hi Gone North,

Before you go telling people tall tales and feeling proud because "you got to him first" (who cares?), it might interest you to know that all profits are in fact donated to charity, so we don't make a *dime* from this. We don't even pay ourselves salaries, as we have other income and my family has dedicated our lives to helping those less fortunate, so Performance Products has always donated any profits that are not sent to this web site to support it so we can all enjoy it to charity.

Some people come here for help & accurate information, and that is exaclty what we try to help do. In the future, you might want to think about being a bit more welcoming and friendly to new people visiting the site, it's just basic courtesy. If your hatred for me personally prevents you from being able to do that, then maybe it's time to take a few deep breathes, and regain your prespective.

I wish you well,

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System

Old 12-14-2000, 03:33 PM
Hey Mike, don't sweat that stuff... Rude/Mean people suck and hey...what are you going to do, wish for them to feel crappy and be bitter ? Whoops... TOO LATE...
You reap what you sew ! JD

Old 12-14-2000, 03:48 PM
Former Sponsor
Hi JD,

Thanks, your point is well taken, and I appreciate it. I'm sorry you weren't given a better welcome to the site, as believe it or not, it's actually a pretty friendly place most of the time, and we have a lot of fun here talking about who is doing what to and with their vehicles, results from mods, you name it, you're liable to see it around here, so we hope you'll stick around and hang out with us when you have spare time.

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 12-15-2000, 12:56 AM
Lightbulb What kind /Where to buy a chip

1999 F150xlt 4.6 L triton... I want to buy a performance chip.. What should I buy and where ? Thanks for not making me re-invent the wheel... Later Hosen... JD

Quick Reply: What kind /Where to buy a chip