Mike, I got my chip, HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2000, 02:17 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Family Ride,

Hmm, sorry to hear that! The way to make sure if this was simply a typo on the invoice or if you've actually received the incorrect code of Superchip is to open the Superchip, and check the sticker on the back of it for the code, as we always place a sticker on it to identify the code it's been programmed to. If you find that you actually have a UAT2 instead of a ZUT2, please let us know directly right away! If it's not correct, we'll take care of it *immediately*!

Also, just for future reference to get the quickest possible service from us, anytime something comes up, always contact us directly rather than posting here if you have a problem, if possible, just because you'll get a much quicker response over the phone. Remember, this isn't *our* web site, it's F-150 Online, and we merely support it, not own it, just so you'll know, so the way to get any problems corrected is to contact us directly. Otherwise, you don't get any attention from us until the next time we're on the boards here, and we want to provide you with much quicker service than that. Thanks!

I also just tried to call you, to see if we could check that together right away, and didn't get an answer, so I just left a quick message to this same effect on your answering machine. I don't think you got the wrong code, as nobody else that day had a UAT2-code Superchip ship out, so we couldn't have reversed them, which was my first thought, but do check the sticker on the back of the Superchip itself and let us know for sure.
------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

[This message has been edited by Superchips_Distributor (edited 12-13-2000).]

Old 12-14-2000, 12:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Mike, I got my chip, HELP!

Mike,

My chip showed up about 10 minutes ago. Wow, I order on Saturday night and it's Wednesday morning, and we're covered in ice!!

Anyhow, my questions is this, the code on the packing slip is not the code I provided if I'm reading it right. I provided ZUT2 and on the slip the line item description is: SUPERCHIP:2K EXPEDITION/UAT2/" Is that the code "UAT2". If so, should I send it back or call first?

------------------
2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x2
Estate Green
5.4 ltr
3:55 LS rear
Tow Package
Rear Load Leveling
Moonroof

Old 12-17-2000, 12:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just an update for anyone reading. Chip got here and it's in. Love it!!!

More details are in a reply to the post by Full Auto Expedition titled "Airaid is it loud or not".

------------------
2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x2
Estate Green
5.4 ltr
3:55 LS rear
Tow Package
Superchip
Airaid FIPK
Rear Load Leveling
Moonroof
Century Child Seat!

Quick Reply: Mike, I got my chip, HELP!