Mike, How many words/minute do you type?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Mike, How many words/minute do you type?

I've been doing some research on the new 1714 (which I ordered today! )and your replies are like novels. I appreciate your thoroughness, as does everyone else it seems.

Could you *briefly* give your thoughts on these two questions:

1.) I had my Ford dealership program my PCM to recognize my 35" tires, but as I read you say before, it maxed out shy of the full tire size. How does your programmer do something a Ford computer can't?

2.) I think I've settled on either the SISO 3" pipe with either the Magnaflow or the Flowmaster 40 Delta Series on it. What is your take on adding 4.56 gears in combination with the 1714 and exhaust? My main objective is to get back to stock performance if not a little better . Overkill or perfect?

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-28-2004, 09:25 PM
Mike, How many words/minute do you type?

I'm beginning to think he does a lot of Copy and pasting
It seems like he is having to answer the same questions over and over again, So he probably has a "form letter" that he throws on a post every now and then.

Seriously though, He is a great asset to us here. He takes a lot of time out of his busy schedule to answer our many questions.

Oh yeah, Get the Magnaflow

Old 07-29-2004, 12:52 AM
Lightbulb

Hey Schmidty and Rbraughn:

The real secret is not in how fast he types or whether he cuts and pastes, it's that his true identity is SuperchipsMan! We only know him as the mild-mannered Mike Troyer.

Also, in Virginia they have 30 hour days, 8 days a week!

DeeAnna

BTW, Schmidty, very nice truck!

Last edited by 1miamifan; 07-29-2004 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-30-2004, 08:44 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Even if I could type 300 wpm, it still wouldn't be enough. I don't do cutting & pasting - it's all typed out each time - well, sometimes with a difficult screen name I'll cut & paste *that*.................

The truth is, I'm just another "dude" that puts his pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else............... just about everyone is good at *something* - for us it's F-150 performance - we eat, sleep & breathe it.

Ford service departments don't have anything even remotely close to our capabilities, but remember, they're not supposed to - we're in two completely different lines of work! If you need a head gasket repaired, take it to your Ford dealer, they do that very well - if you want it to go like the proverbial a bat out of Hell, that's where *we* come in - two completely different types of businesses.

Schmidty, I hope that info helps for now, & please give us a call if you'd like to go over the details on this, get the scoop on proper exhaust system design required for these trucks - (forget Flowmaster). We'll be happy to help you with the exhaust, etc., just give us a quick call at our number listed below when you get a chance - and thanks for your kind post!

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Quick Reply: Mike, How many words/minute do you type?