6600 Questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 10:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
6600 Questions

Ok, everyonce in awhile Ive been hearing about this 6600 chip. I didnt know what it was so I finally looked on Mikes site. I WANT IT!! The thing looks awsome. But I have a question. Can you run 87 Octane with it. I asume you can-but I just want to check. I assume it has to be tuned to run with 87 too?

Also-how does this stack up to the 9100 tuner? Can it be tuned to be just as good or better(performance wise)?

Also-are there any kinds of sales on these things ever

Thanks

Old 08-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Hi Bartak1,

The 6600 is our *custom* 4-bank/4-program chip, so you determine what custom tunes are loaded into it, as we're doing the custom tuning from scratch for each individual vehicle, set up the way the owner wants & needs it based on the vehicle's mods and how the vehicle is used, etc. So you can get whatever kind of tuning in it you want - 87 octane tunes, 89 octane towing tunes, 94 octane drag race tunes, etc.

Old 08-03-2004, 09:49 PM
Thanks Mike. I am going to try and call you guys about one this week. I planed to call today but lightning started one of out haybales on fire so I was a little busy.

Old 08-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Former Sponsor
Where we are there are a lot of farms, those with cattle having numerous bales of hay everywhere - while I haven't personally seen a lightning strike get one, it has happened. Hope everything turned out OK for you, I know that wasn't fun to deal with!

Just so you'll know our schedule these next few days, (it's now Thursday night), we're leaving in a few hours for the Fun Ford Weekend event in Bristol, TN. The office will still be open on Friday with some of our staff if you'd like to call then, but Anita, myself and a couple of mechanics will be at the track Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Then those of us going to the track will be back "in pocket" on Monday as usual - just FYI.

Old 08-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Thanks Mike, I will try and call you guys on Monday then if I have time. I always think I am going to call and then something comes up.

Have fun at Bristol

Old 08-09-2004, 04:51 PM
Former Sponsor
>>>I always think I am going to call and then something comes up.<<<

I hear you - welcome to the club!

>>>Have fun at Bristol<<<

Thanks, we did!

Talk to you soon,

Old 08-09-2004, 05:24 PM
Well, I just got off the phone not to long ago with Anita. Shes very nice, she even worked around my stupidity(I went blank more than a few times when I was talking to her, now Im embarressed to call back! )

Anyway, thanks and once I pull in enough money to blow I will call you guys back

Trending Topics

Old 08-09-2004, 05:38 PM
Former Sponsor
Well, thanks for calling & talking to Anita - she's very likable, everyone seems to love her (blatant propaganda inserted since I'm her husband & she reads these boards).

Don't worry about going "blank" on occasion, that happens to the best of us - never be embarrassed to call us, etc., that's what we're here for.

Good luck with your budget! (I need to watch my budget, too).

Old 08-09-2004, 11:47 PM
Haha thanks

Quick Reply: 6600 Questions