Where can I buy a chip online Mike?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2001, 09:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Where can I buy a chip online Mike?

Hey Mike,

Where can I purchase a Chip from you online?
I would of thought that Roger would of
carried them on his site, but I guess Superchips doesnt want to dupply distributors. At any rate, I want one, and how do I go about getting one ordered online?

Also, some people have noted that the Diablo
chip had better range throughout the RPM's
as far as gains go, can you elaborate on this Mike?
Thanks a million.

Morley

------------------
2000 F150 XLT 4x4 Sport
5.4L ORP
Power everything
Ravin Z33 3" SI/SO Performance exhaust
Tinted windows
Vent Visors
Bug Deflector
Ford Duraliner
Ford Racing Shoulder Pads
Pant savers
Airforce One FIPK

Next: Da Chip, pulleys, TB spacers, Electronic supercharger.

Old 01-17-2001, 09:55 AM
Cool

All though I am not Mike T., I do have the information that you are looking for. He has suggested to others that they e-mail him privately or give him a call but that is up to you.

Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

Have Fun & Keep on Truckin'
Dean

------------------
1994 F-150 XLT Supercab, Long Box, 302 EFI, K&N FIPK, Bosch Platinum +4 Spark Plugs, Automatic, Single Catalytic converter, followed by a Raven Z-55 muffler and finished off with chrome tips (2 1/2" to 3"), Royal Blue in and out, Captain Chairs. Chrome Rims 15x8's, Michelin LTX M/S 105S 235/75R15 (Summer), OEM Aluminum Rims 15x8's, Michelin LTX M/S 108S (Winter), Lightly Tinted, Soft Tonneau Cover, Ford Receiver Hitch Cover & Lock, J&J Enterprises Stainless Steel AirDam with KC driving lights, Lund Supersteps, Lighted Grab Bars, VTech Slotted Taillight Covers, Alpine CDM-7829 Head Unit, PPI 4800 Amplifier, Kicker 10" Solo Baric Sub with Custom Box and Kicker Impulse 6.5 Mid & Tweets.

[This message has been edited by IzzyEddy (edited 01-17-2001).]

Old 01-17-2001, 01:14 PM
Thanks buddy,

I just fired off an e-mail to him.
Would you happen to know anything about the
Diablo chip, or a comparison to the superchip?
Thanks for your help

Morley

------------------
2000 F150 XLT 4x4 Sport
5.4L ORP
Power everything
Ravin Z33 3" SI/SO Performance exhaust
Tinted windows
Vent Visors
Bug Deflector
Ford Duraliner
Ford Racing Shoulder Pads
Pant savers
Airforce One FIPK

Next: Da Chip, pulleys, TB spacers, Electronic supercharger.

Old 01-17-2001, 03:18 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi Morley,

If you'll check your email, I've sent a couple of responses to you, there are 2 simply because in the first one, I forgot to answer one of your questions before it was sent, so I dashed off another reply to complete. So all the info you wanted to know is in those responses.

Just to go ove that briefly here, the Superchip is the only one that adds power at *any* throttle position, all the others only add power at full-throttle, which is just the opposite of the information that you had.

One thing that is common to hear is the phrase "tune throughout the entire rpm range", which is a meaninglesss statement that was originally started in this business by Hypertech. Everyone in the business does that. Those statements are worded to make people think that what they're actually saying is that they add power at any throttle position, but in fact what's happening is that they're adding power only when you are at WOT (wide-open throttle). You can be at WOT (wide-open throttle) at *any* rpm, from idle to redline, so while it's technically correct, it doesn't actually mean much.

The Superchip is the only one that works all the time adding power at any throttle position and is still emissions certified in all 50 states.

To order, you can either give us a call at our number listed below, or you can use our online ordering system, and there is a link that will take you directly to it just below in our signature line.

If you'd like to go over any of this in detail, please feel free to give us a call, we're always happy to go over any questions, etc., you may have.

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 01-17-2001, 05:49 PM
Thumbs up

Tweaker...He's a real niceguy to do business with... Installed mine a few days ago in my HD and in the 1st to 2nd **** it actually raises the nose roughly 4" off those front coils.... it's a great unit... John from NC

Pic's of my HD
http://photos.yahoo.com/agrv8ng

Old 01-17-2001, 05:50 PM
Red face

OOOPS Sorry Doc hehehe That was meant to say Doc installed mine and another nice guy.. But needs to adjust his rates heheheh

Quick Reply: Where can I buy a chip online Mike?