Sure, the check's in the mail!

Nice to "see" you around here again!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System
First National F-150 Online Rally Event Organizer

Old 03-12-2001, 08:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

I'm still "around". Just not in this forum too often. Trying to start checking in every once in a while, though.

Old 03-13-2001, 01:56 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi nomo,

Great, we're always happy to see you drop by, keep in touch!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515
Performance Products F150Online Superchip ordering system: F150Online Superchip Ordering System

Old 03-13-2001, 09:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'm a little slow...

COOL blue star Mike!

Old 03-14-2001, 02:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Hi nomo,

Yeah, that just got added here a few days ago, I think, & of course, we like it too. Apparently that is something that the Webmaster is doing to denote a supporting vendor, so we're tickled with it!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 03-14-2001, 02:23 PM
Former Sponsor
OOPS! Duplicate post deleted, and yes Bill, we obviously are in need of help!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

[This message has been edited by Superchips_Distributor (edited 03-15-2001).]

Old 03-14-2001, 05:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Mike... you know it's a bad sign when you start repeating yourself. Would you like to talk about it?

Old 03-21-2001, 06:54 PM
Hey DaveH.I have a question.I know this off topic.But i was wondering why you didn't finance your truck.I know you mentioned it was because of your age.But I wondering if it was because you have no credit or bad credit.If you don't mind telling me the reason you got denied financing.You could of gotten a co-signer.I am curious to this as I am also 19 years old and am looking to buy a my own truck.Right know I drive a F-150 that my parent pay for.Nothings better than owning something you paid for.Oh yeah one more thing did you trade anything in and how much was your downpayment if you gave any?I've been told by other people that I have to start out small.Like buying something small like a car or a used truck.Something that is not that pricey.But seeing as I'm 6'5 buying and finding a car that i can get into is out of the question.I also would prefer a Ford F-150 to a car hands down unless its a BMW M-5 (dream car).But that ain't going to happen anytime soon.Any info would be greatly appreciated.Sorry for the long post.

Old 03-21-2001, 09:58 PM
Hey steel breeze I tried to get it finnaced through 2 different dealers denied with 5,000 down!!!. They said insufficient credit history and my age. Im young big risk I guess. The only one who could co-sign was parents and there credit isn't good and they have alot of loans. So I was left with the decision of leasing which dealer said they could do. I had no choice in the matter. But the good thing with leasing is my payment is 390 a month. The lease is for 2 years. I will have an additional 5,000 after I save to put down. My buy out will be 16,000 and they will give me a loan with no problem for 11,000 as long as I make the payments on time which I will. The lease will give me a chance to establish good credit. The only thing bad about a lease is you have is the milelage and if you turn it in you have to pay 15 cents for each additional mile over the set limit. Your only renting it if you don't buy it out and will lose all money put into it. If your going to buy out your truck then a lease is good. Oh yeah and I love my truck no question am going to buy it out. What are you looking at getting? Get the 5.4L v8 with 355 ls you won't be disapointed. Don't short yourself. Hope this helps

------------------
2001 F-150 5.4L trition,
Regular cab with 8' bed
XLT with Black Clearcoat
4x4 3.55 limited slip
factory cab steps
class III tow package
Factory ordered: 12/5
recieved: 2/22

Current Mods: Ford Plastic bedliner, Bug Deflector II

Old 03-21-2001, 10:02 PM
Oh yeah and Steel Breeze if you have a good job or a decent job don't start off small. Get what you want which I did and don't regret. The dealer tried to sell me used which I wasn't looking for. Used is ok but New is better because you drive it from day one and you don't know what potential problems a used could have( like if the person beat the crap out of it). Let me know what you think
Dave

------------------
2001 F-150 5.4L trition,
Regular cab with 8' bed
XLT with Black Clearcoat
4x4 3.55 limited slip
factory cab steps
class III tow package

Current Mods: Ford Plastic bedliner, Bug Deflector II

Old 03-22-2001, 01:13 AM
Hey thanks for answering DaveH.I've been going to several dealers here in the area where I live.And they are all pretty vague about all the details.I haven't actually sat down and tried to to do the paper work.I know I have credit.But the question is if I have enough.I have about $3000 saved up right know.I have pretty good paying job the only thing that sucks about it is that its full time and its very time consuming.But oh well.But im looking to go to a dealer and see if I can get what I want.I just haven't had a chance to.I have a full time job and I go to school full time.So I'm always on the run.Another thing I might do is go to San Antonio,Tx and check out the deals there.Quite a few people have told me that the deals are better and that I could save myself a couple of hundreds dollars and maybe even thousands.But I don't know.Here where I live in the South Texas, the prices are about the same everywhere you go.And everyone is just looking to screw you over.All they want to sell you is ****, that is why I don't want to buy a use car or truck.But well see who gets who.Thanks DaveH.I love my truck too.Nothing is better than a Ford!!!

Old 03-22-2001, 11:39 AM
Yep no problem, just keep trying.

------------------
2001 F-150 5.4L trition,
Regular cab with 8' bed
XLT with Black Clearcoat
4x4 3.55 limited slip
factory cab steps
class III tow package