Mike... Looking for more towing power

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 10:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mike... Looking for more towing power

I have a 2003 Screw with 4.6 and 3.73 gears. I 've recently added a SISO Magnaflow exhaust and a K&N Filter. This past week we bought a travel trailer that weighs about 5000 lbs. I was surprised at how well the truck performed: however, I would like a little extra power. What Programer would work best for towing and for my normal driving? Thanks for all the great info you offer!!

Old 08-27-2004, 02:10 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Hi pineknot,

That's easy - the 9100 loaded with our custom tuning is what you'll want to go with for best results. That gets you the most power gain, the best improvement in performance, towing ability, overall driveability, fuel mileage, throttle response, etc.

I'm guessing that you've probably been around here long enough (almost a year) to have read a number of our posts about our custom tuning and the 9100 Micro Tuner, as well as some of the many posts from vehicle owners posting their results & impressions of our custom tuning. If not, or if you would like to review any of that great information, you can easily retrieve any/all of those posts by using the Search feature here - it's fast & easy to use, and the icon to access it is in the upper right portion of your screen here.

Also - Here's a link to our website where you can read about our Part# 9100, which is the 3-program custom version of Micro Tuner: http://www.troyerperformance.com/cgi...chips%3BFoMoCo

And of course as always, please feel free to give us a call at our number listed below to go over this in more detail.

Congrats on your new trailer, by the way!

Quick Reply: Mike... Looking for more towing power